preview + playlist

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: ANGEL

written by: grace
aka @sunnyxiaojuns

...

lty°

"You're the only real thing in this world, and I love you and you know it. You bring me back to senses, the way you put your words together. And though I don't mention this side of myself too much, I don't need to because you know me better. my love, you are my everything."

...

- Moonlight by EXO-K **
"The closer I get the stronger the pain will get. Just stop, stop, stop, stop that love. I'm anxiously calling you like this, but don't come any closer, baby. Your wings will get wet and cement you to a place where I can't touch you and can't even hold you. Our sad story will never come true."

- Really by BLACKPINK **
"if you really love me, tell me. that your eyes don't wander for a second, really, that you're different from other guys, really."

- Hush by Lasse Linde
"Hush, now my angel, I will always be with you. in your pretty smile, in the glow of tears, out across the frosty night, I'll be there with you. maybe someday you'll wake up alone without me. But don't be afraid, the moon is on the rise, like the olden days."

- Stay by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko
"not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move. it makes me feel like I can't live without you, and takes me all the way. I want you to stay,"

- What we talkin' bout by NCT 127 + Marteen
"we all wave like we're cool cool cool, baby can't you see you've got that move? like, um um um, you should wear a warning. You drew me in with that pretty smile, and when you come back around it's like the sun is out."

- Everything by Ella Mai + John Legend
"love the way you pay attention. you notice everything, so I give my everything. my pain and my struggle, my friend and my lover, I put that on everything. I've never been good at trusting, but there's something about you I'm in love with. I say that I'm fine but you know that I'm lying, you read between the lines,"

- Miracle by GOT7
"in my time I used to walk alone, you reached out your warm hands. they covered my fading, past dreams and warmed them up. you let them blossom, just like the spring had come for me. forever, share this dream with me. I want to share it with you, this cold winter, and the spring after, please stay right by my side."

- It's you by HENRY
"i'm trying to hold back, you oughta know that you're the one that's on my mind. falling too fast, deeply in love. finding the magic in the colours of you."

...

welcome to angel :)