Chapter 2: Canada, Nerissa, and Nina, A Sign for the Future

(Canada's POV)  

I was walking around Quebec for the evening. I left Mr. Kumako at my house for the day. Lately a lot of people were visiting my country! However, America, England, and France were too busy to come and visit for the weekend, so I was by myself. I called Prussia and asked him if he was coming over to Canada soon. However, he was busy with a few meetings.

"Hey! They have Mario Galaxy 2!" a young Asian girl cried joyfully as she ran into a store.

A younger girl followed her. I smiled. I was pleased people from other countries came to mine. I looked at the two young girls. It was odd, but I felt something familiar about the two of them.

"Aw. I don't see why we can't get them..." the older Asian girl groaned as they walked out of the store.

The younger Asian girl nodded in agreement. Kids were so innocent, but I must admit, Japan's games were fun. America and I would play Mario Kart or Pokémon. The two Asian girls were quiet suddenly. I looked at them and then the older girl tapped a device on her wrist. A blue beam shot in the sky and then the two of them pulled out wands. I couldn't help but think of Harry Potter when I saw the wands. However, I was shocked to see creatures of darkness rise from the ground!

"Nerissa! Get ready!" the older Asian girl said as she charged towards them.

She cast a colorful spell that easily defeated the creatures. Nerissa held her wand as steady as she could, but the creatures of darkness jumped at her! I rushed towards her, grab her, and then ran towards the building. I gently put her on the ground.

"Are you ok?" I asked her concerned.

She nodded weakly and then she looked for her older sister. I pulled out a few arrows I had on me. I left my crossbow back home, because I didn't think I would it. I was living in a time of peace! I didn't think I would need it! The older sister switched her wand out for a keyblade! I was surprised to see such a weapon. The older sister threw her keyblade at the creatures of darkness and defeated a few of them, but there were still more coming!

"I need to help her!" Nerissa shouted as she ran towards her sister.

I followed her and threw some arrows at the creatures of darkness. Nerissa held out her hands and an energy beam flew from her hands and struck a few creatures of darkness! However, the beam was out of control! The older sister looked at Nerissa and threw her keyblade at the incoming heartless as she ran to Nerissa.

"Calm down, it's ok" the older sister reassured Nerissa.

Nerissa nodded and closed her hands together. The older sister turned and looked at the last few remaining creatures of darkness. The keyblade flew back to the older sister's hand and she easily defeated the creatures using her magic. Once the creatures were defeated, she made her keyblade and she looked at Nerissa.

"Are you ok?" the older sister asked concerned.

She nodded sadly.

"It's ok. We will find out how to control your energy" the older sister said with a smile.

The older sister made the blue beam disappear and then they looked at me.

"Did you see us?" the older sister asked as she looked at me.

"Uh, well, I can see you" I replied with a stutter.

I was surprised they could see me! Few people could see me.

"That's not what I meant. I mean, did you see me fight with a keyblade?" she asked me seriously.

"Yes, I did" I replied calmly.