Chapter 6: England, Nerissa, and Nina, What a Day in London

(England's POV) 

                   Another raining day in London. Blast it! I wish this rain would go away! At least tourists keep coming to my place! However, I wish the world would be more united, but I suppose I am also the cause of that. I walked to my clock tower and smiled. It was such a pretty site. My expression changed when I recalled an event around the Olympics. I awoke to strange color fog appeared a few days before the opening ceremony. A British boy had brought some of his friends over and I felt this huge amount of power. I looked for the source of this power, but I couldn't find anything! The fog soon left when it was about diner time. I still wondered what caused that. 

"Nerissa! Look!" a young woman said excitedly. 

"I know. We saw this when we came here" Nerissa said annoyed silently. 

"But we were trying to save this place! Now, we can relax and explore our mother country at our pace!" the woman shouted. 

Nerissa just sighed as she replied "Well, at least this place isn't so foggy like last time we were here, Nina" 

Those two know about the fog that happened here! I was about to chase them when something happened. Nina activated a blue beam and then summoned a key shaped sword! I was amazed and then creatures of darkness appeared! I never saw these creatures before, but these girls know something about these creatures. Nerissa shot an energy beam at two of them while Nina cast a wind orb at a few. The two of them easily defeated those creatures. Nina and Nerissa high fived each other and Nina made her key sword disappear as the blue beam vanished. The two of them were walking to the London Eye. No, those two have some explaining to do! I waved my hands around and held those two girls in the air. 

"You two are coming with me!" I stated simply. 

The two girls were stunned and didn't say anything. We walked behind the tower and I looked at them.

"So, how can you do this?" Nina asked amazed. 

"Many years of practice. What did you two just do?" I asked them seriously. 

"Uh, what do you mean, mister?" Nina asked worriedly. 

"I saw you with a key shaped sword and a blue beam. Your sister shot green beams! Not to mention you were here before the Opening Ceremony! So, what the heck is going on?!" I asked them loudly.

"Alright, we are kind of responsible of that whole fog problem. We did fix it with our friends. We have special powers! We just want to help our world and do our best. Please do not tell our parents or anyone else about this! We are trying to keep this secret!" Nina explained. 

I was surprised. These kids... could they be them? I gently put them down as I recalled something. I wanted to ask about her. 

"So, what do you want us to do?" Nina asked nervously. 

"How many of you are there?" I asked them calmly. 

Nina and Nerissa glanced at each other and Nina said "Well, there are fifteen of us" 

I was close to crying as I asked "Is there someone from England there?" 

Just as Nina was about to answer me, Nerissa activated the blue beam. Nina quickly summoned her key shaped sword and pushed Nerissa into my arms! 

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I shouted. 

Nina jumped into the air and quickly cast a powerful lighting spell. The lighting spell struck down so many of those creatures. Nina landed in front of us as she gripped her sword.