Chapter 14: Netherlands, Belgium, Nerissa, and Nina: An Odd Vacation

(3rd POV)

                Nina and Nerissa traveled to Belgium and the Netherlands for Spring Break. They went to Belgium first to meet with the Netherlands and Belgium. However, Luxembourg was with his two older siblings. He seemed excited and walked up to the sisters.

"I am Luxembourg. Thank you so much for help us when Ruined attacked us" he said with a kind smile.

"No worries. We were grateful to help!" Nina said with a smile.

"Well! Now that you are at my home! Let me treat you to my waffles!" Belgium said excitedly as she skipped to a shop.

They followed into a small bakery. The smell of sugar, chocolate, and bread filled the room. Nina and Nerissa were eager to try Belgium's famous waffles. The group was soon sitting outside of the shop at a table. Nina was so happy.

"I cannot wait to try this..." she said excitedly as she looked at her waffle.

Her waffle was fluffy and had chocolate covering it. Nerissa already ate hers and everyone was waiting for Nina to try hers. Nina took a giant bite out of it and smiled happily.

"It's so good..." she whispered.

Nina then ate her waffle as everyone laughed. The group walked to the square of the city in Belgium. There was a festival, and everyone was running around. Nerissa let out a loud gasp and ran to the Godiva store. Nina laughed as Luxembourg joined her little sister.

"Does your sister like my chocolate that much?" Belgium asked with a giggle.

"Yeah! There's a store in Detroit, Michigan. My sister would buy chocolate from that store" Nina explained/

Belgium laughed a bit, but the Netherlands just nodded. Nina wondered if he was ok. Nerissa and Luxembourg returned with two bags of chocolate.

"Uh, how are you going to compete?" Nina asked her sister.

"I will lose weight as I walk" Nerissa stated as they walked around the square.

Luxembourg laughed as he followed her. Nina just sighed, and they continued to walk around the small city. The saw a clock tower and Nerissa smiled at it.

"Thinking about Xion?" Nina asked.

"Yeah! Maybe we can have ice cream here!" Nerissa said as she walked to the clock tower.

Belgium and Luxembourg joined them, and the Netherlands walked.

"Oh, you want to climb the Belfry of Bruges?" Belgium asked excitedly.

"Yes!" Nerissa shouted joyfully.

"No" Nina said annoyed.

Belgium looked at her two brothers as she said, "I'll climb the tower with Nerissa! You two can wait at the bottom with Nina"

The brothers nodded, and Belgium and Nerissa climb the tower. Nina sat on a bench with the two brothers. Nina looked up at the tower curiously.

"Hey" Netherlands said loudly.

"Yes?" Nina asked.

"If you see any darkness, what does it look like?" he asked.

"Big brother, have you seen darkness here?" Luxembourg asked worriedly.

"What does this darkness look like?" Nina asked concerned.

"That" Netherlands said as an Unversed appeared!