Extra Chapter 2: Bad Touch Trio and Knights Templar, Annoyingly Bad Musketeers

The original title for this is Bad Touch Trio and Knights Templar, The Three Annoyingly Bad Musketeers. 

(Prussia's POV)

               After the whole Quintillus situation, the Bad Touch Trio decided to leave America and enjoy our peace somewhere else. We had just landed in Spain and planned to spend the night at Spain's house until something very strange happened.

"Prussia... Prussia... Teutonic Knight!" a voice shouted urgently.

I turned around, but I didn't see anyone. Maybe I was just hearing things... Yeah, that must be it! Though, the voice did sound very familiar to me. I wonder why. With a shrug, I followed my best friends to Spain's house. The three of us shared a couple of drinks and rested in the living room. We were mainly tried, so we didn't talk much until I closed my eyes. I then heard that familiar voice again.

"Teutonic! Why can't you listen to me?!" the same voice shouted in a panic.

"What do you guys want?!" I shouted as I opened my eyes to look at them.

France let out a scream as Spain replied calmly, "We didn't say anything, amigo"

I was beginning to think I was finally going crazy. Man, I thought it would be after America's Revolutionary War, but alright 2013 it is. As I was about to sit down, France turned to Spain confused.

"I haven't heard you call me that in ages" France said as he turned to Spain.

"I didn't say anything!" he shouted as his eyes were wide.

Ok, if it was just me going insane, I can accept that. However, the three of us shouldn't be going insane! Yet.

"What's going on?!" the three of us shouted in a panic.

Just then, someone appeared behind us. The person let out a cough as we slowly turned around. I really wished this was my house. I have a gun in my living room which Germany doesn't know about. Not the point. We slowly approached the dust cloud and found Knights Templar?!

"I thought that would be a smoother landing..." he groaned.

"I thought you were dead!" I shouted.

"Thanks?" he said with a head tilt as he stood up, "It has been a while though. The world has really changed...."

"What are you doing?! How are you here?!" I shouted loudly.

"I came to help you find the three swords" he said simply as he dusted himself off, "Milky Way wants you to be prepared as well. She's sure the time of darkness is coming to close and wants everyone's help"

Whoever this Milky Way person is, knows a lot about what is going on. I wonder why.

"What swords?" Spain asked curiously.

"Yes. She gave three swords to three certain leaders from the past. One sword could slay monsters, another could defeat nightmares, and the last sword could slice a demon in half" Knight Templar explained, "I can lead you to the three locations. Milky Way gave it to me"

Good enough for me. I prepared to follow him as France grab my wrist.

"Are you sure about this? Can we really trust him?" Spain asked in a whisper.

"Knight Templar is the equivalent of a saint. Don't worry, we'll be fine!" I said with a sigh as I followed my friend out of the house.

France grabs our phones, wallets, and other important junk as we went on a reluctant journey.

(Spain's POV)

As we followed a very old friend of Prussia's, I looked around, there is something familiar about this place. I know this place.