Chapter 8: North Italy, Nerissa, and Nina, Ciao Bellas!

(Veneziano's POV) 

               Ah! It was nice to wake up every morning to the sun's bright light. My big brother was busy with a meeting today and I would have to wait before Germany and Prussia would show up! I got dressed and decided to see if I could talk to some cute girls! I walked around the lovely city of water. It was so nice to hear many people talk in different tongues. I wandered around for a few minutes and helped some tourists out. However, I stopped when the clouds covered the sun for a few minutes. I looked up and then the clouds were gone. I don't think it was going to be cloudy. I looked around and it appears no one else noticed this. I hope everything will be ok. 

"That's a pretty big ice cream. Are you sure you can eat it?" a lady asked a smaller lady worriedly.

"Yes!" the smaller lady said excitedly as she devoured the gelato. 

I was surprised to see the gelato gone under five minutes. Well, these two ladies are new here, so I might as well help them out! 

"Ciao bellas! Welcome to Venice! Can I help you with anything?" I asked them politely. 

The two girls looked up at me and the lady said "Well, do you know a place that serves good pasta?" 

I jumped up and down in joy! I can't wait to tell Japan and Germany about this! 

"Si! There is the place I work at! I am pretty sure I can offer you two a discount, because the two of you are so cute!" I exclaimed happily. 

The ladies blushed and the smaller one said "Thank you, but we just want to eat. I don't want a boyfriend and my sister has one I don't approve of yet!" 

I was surprised, but then I said "Well, I can still get you the discount!" 

The two girls sighed and nodded. I escorted them to my restaurant! I made them the best pasta and made sure they had a wonderful time here! I heard the two sisters laugh and joke around! It brought me such happiness! However, I noticed it was getting late, so I decided to escort them back to their hotel.

"So, did you two have a wonderful time?" I asked them politely. 

"Yes! Thank you very much!" the lady said happily. 

"It was truly amazing food!" the smaller lady added as she recalled the wonderful taste. 

Once they were in front of their hotel, I kissed their hands and bowed to them. 

"Thank you for attending my restaurant! I hope you have a wonderful time in Venice!" I said to them. 

I skipped along the path as a small water taxi drove by. I was so happy! The two ladies waved good bye to me, but then I felt something dark following me. I looked around and then I saw dark creatures jump out from my shadow! 

"AH! SOMEONE SAVE ME!" I shouted. 

I cowered in fear as the creatures swarmed me. I waited for them to hurt me, but I saw a blue light. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see the two ladies standing in front of me! 

"Are you ok?" the lady asked me worriedly. 

She held a key shaped sword while the smaller one created a green orb in her hands. 

"Si, but what about you two?" I asked them worriedly. 

"Don't worry, we are going to be fine" the smaller one said coolly. 

I was surprised and then more of those terrible creatures appeared! I screamed and ran towards their hotel! However, those creatures began to chase me!