Extra Chapter 1: The Countries and Quintillus: A Peek into the Past

(America's POV)

                  I was so happy for the Dreamers! They were finally free from their curse! I knew they can do it! I was walking to the meeting room which was being held in the city of Indianapolis. Oh, man does it feel good to be right!

"Can you stop with the victory dance?" Canada asked annoyed as he looked up from his side of the table.

He left his panada bear at my house since he decided to bunk with me instead of getting a hotel room.

"How can I when I was right all along?! The Dreamers are not evil!" I shouted again but louder this time.

"Oh, shut up!" England shouted loudly and clearly annoyed as he crossed his arms and entered the room.

He was clearly tired too. Geez, I thought he would be happy to know about Sophia's descendant and where they went.

"Ignore him. He was this grumpy when I arrived in London for my connecting flight" France said calmly as he entered the room from behind and took a seat next to Canada.

England sat in his seat and grumbled a bit, "Who else is coming?"

"I believe the Italy Brothers, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Prussia, Finland, Lithuania, Russia, Spain, China, Japan, Vietnam, and the Korean Brothers" I answered as I waved my hands around.

England gave me a glare as I smiled in delight. I didn't get to pick who comes to the meetings often, so I decided to this time. After all, I have a feeling I going to get scolded as well as praised for what I did for this. However, I heard someone screaming.

"Prussia!" Germany shouted as Prussia ran into the room screaming.

I stood still as Prussia hide behind me. Germany just stormed in as Japan and Veneziano tried to stop him from hurting one of his brothers.

"He didn't mean it!" Japan shouted in a pleading manner.

"He's right! Prussia only trying to help!" Veneziano shouted panicked.

Oh, no. Did Germany find out what I had him do for me? Oh, no... I was about to confront him when Austria walked in with his hair frizzed and clothes drenched. Hungary entered the room with a case of clothes. She took a clean pair as Germany tried to strangle his brother. Well, I am grateful that it wasn't my fault.

"America!" Germany's booming voice shouted and shook the room.

I gulped a bit as I turned around to see him behind me. He looked very mad as Prussia let out a squeal.

"You were the one who dragged my brother into your crazy schemes of having the water bucket over the door, didn't you?" he asked seriously.

"Not this time. That would only happen if Denmark was here" I pointed out thoughtfully.

Germany just nodded his head in understanding. Prussia sighed as he then rushed to my twin to give him a hug as Austria left to change.

"Japan! Are you ok?!" China asked in a panic as he ran in as South Korea laughed while his brother remained quiet.

"He's fine, potato bastard wouldn't hurt him nor my fratello" Romano said annoyed as Spain ran to France.

Spain embraced him as Prussia jumped on them. The trio let out a laugh as Switzerland and Finland took their seats. I then felt a chill run through my back. It was Russia and Lithuania who ran in to take his seat. However, where is Vietnam? She's usually early... I hope nothing happened.

"Shall we start the meeting?" Germany asked seriously.

"Yes. The faster we get this done, the faster I don't have to be here" Switzerland stated.