Chapter 13: Scotland, Nerissa, and Nina: Uncle Scotland!

(Scotland's POV)

                        I couldn't wait to see them! These are two Dreamers who are not British and have my blood! This was going to be great! The two of them were evening bring my two favorite nephews! I was bouncing up and down in the airport. England, my adorably annoying young brother, was standing there with a scowl on his face.

"Those two will probably disturb your country" England whispered.

"It's ok! That just proves how strong they are!" I boasted at my young brother.

He just rolled his eyes as he asked, "Why couldn't North Ireland or Wales be here instead of me?"

"Because we need them to be with the Queen while we take care of them!" I replied excitedly.

England just sighed as he crossed his arms. He mumbled something about France. Ah, France. The one who truly stole my brother's heart. However, France was busy with meetings at his place. He did wish for his family to have a great time here.

"They are here" England said.

I was so excited! America and Canada waved to me and Nina and Nerissa ran towards me. I hugged the two girls while England's sons hugged him!

"Iggy! We are so happy to see you!" America said happily.

"Yes, I know, but don't call me Iggy!" England shouted annoyed.

Canada smiled happily.

"So, you two are Dreamers and Scottish?" I asked the two girls.

"Yes!" they said in unison.

I hugged them both tightly as I shouted at my younger brother "Ha! I have two Dreamers!"

England mumbled something about having two Dreamers as well, but I didn't listen to him. England and I took them to a hotel and helped them check in. Afterwards, we took Nina and Nerissa around Glasgow for the first night. We stopped at a pub once it was late and had some dinner.

"Yes! I cannot wait for Fish and Chips!" Nina exclaimed happily.

England looked proud about having one dish an American liked to eat. Nerissa had a burger along with America and Canada had a salad. England had some Fish and Chips and I had some Chips and a bottle of Whiskey. After I drank half way through the bottle, my little brother drank the rest of it. That was a mistake. He now dancing on a table and shouting ridiculous nonsense.

"I was truly a great father to you all and the rest of my colonies!" he slurred.

Nina was laughing and recording him while Nerissa went to her sketch pad. Canada was trying to look away, but America was getting annoyed.

"I was truly the absolute British gentleman!" he shouted.

Soon, people were throwing bottles and trash at England. I moved Nina and Nerissa away and America and Canada got away from England. England was able to dodge the trash, but a person in a black coat rose to his feet. He pulled out a gun and aimed it at my brother! I know we are immortal, but no one hurts my little brother! Nina created a blue beam and she ran in front of England. She summed her Wonder light and blocked the bullet!

"Haha! I didn't think you two would be here! It seems like whenever I try something, you and your friends always stop me. It annoys me!" Braig shouted happily.

Nina and Nerissa were prepared to fight, but America stepped in front of us.

"Why are you here?!" he demanded.

"I was looking for some power, but that didn't happen since those Dreamers are here" Braig said.

"There's no power here" Canada stated.