It's Learning Time!

Since you are studying in an international school, your schedule is very different from what Sora and others have. So, that means, you have free time while they're studying! Well, you do wish that you can join them if only you knew how to speak, write, and understand Japanese when you first came to Japan.

On the bright side, you could get to be with their kiddies for a day! To be productive, you always visit the shrine where Mii-kun and friends stay.

At the shrine, you are their baby sitter and teacher in drawing and writing. You brought them snacks, colouring materials, papers, and small toys they could play on. The deity of the shrine always welcomes you and take care of you on your stay. Not only you enjoy being with them but, the whole thing about being away from the world of stress and have fun in what you loved to do is certainly a treat for you.

What's that you loved to do? Well of course, playing around with Mii-kun - the cute little mummy, Conny - the playful oni child, the big brother dragon Isao, and the fluffy baku named Mukumuku.

Their playfulness makes you alive and forget those negative things. You knew that it will be tiring running around and telling them what to do and not. But, seeing them happy makes you happy too.

So, right now, you are at the shrine with a backpack full of their stuff. And some of yours as well. Upon entering the place, Mii-kun and Conny rushed towards you to greet you a very good morning. But, we know the quiet one of the group - he's so quick! He disappeared from his spot then, he appeared right above you.

THUD! "Ah!", you squealed in pain and surprise. The landing was painful for anyone, especially if he targeted your head. But, that's his way of welcoming you.

Then, Isao flied past Mii-kun and Conny with the biggest smile in his face. You caught him with your arm and hugged him tightly.

"Do you miss me, Isao?"

"Meep!", he replied.

You chuckled and said, "I missed you too, big guy."

Not for long, you felt something touched your feet. When you looked down, it's the little mummy and oni child. As usual, Mii-kun tapped his hand on you requesting you to carry him. As for Conny, he hit you with his stubby little hands demanding you to give him his sushis.

"A-alright," you picked up Mii-kun and Conny with your hand. "I'll give you your snacks later after we have our drawing and writing lesson, okay?"

All of them gave you the cutest response you ever heard in your entire life. How sweet of them! 

So, everyone settled down in the center of the room. You greeted the god who gracefully met with you. Conny and Mii-kun sat beside each other while Isao stayed on your side. Mukumuku kept disappearing and appearing around you until you captured with him and placed him between your legs.

"No more teleporting, Mukumuku," you said. "We're going to write a letter for Daichi and everyone." You removed a box of crayons and papers from the bag and put them in front of you. Mii-kun gleefully walked to the box of crayon and tried to open. But, he can't open it. So, Isao came to the rescue!

As he opened the box, Mii-kun squirmed around excited to draw and write. You have been teaching them how to write English words like "love", "peace", "apple", "food", and "I". But, there is something missing. It should be there.

And that is "you" to complete everything.

Yeah I know, I'm cheesy. But hey, you can use it for you know.

With everyone having their own crayon and paper, you started to draw and write something. You made some lines here and there. After a while, you showed it to them.