Pasensya Na (Sorry)

A/N: This song's lyrics may not be relevant to today's content but, I hope you enjoy listening to it while reading. :)

Dear Readers,

It's been a long time since I opened this platform and write again to you.

Honestly speaking, typing these thoughts here is bizarre to me. How long have I been gone? (Iron Man's snap brought me back here I guess).

Ever since thesis came into my life, I don't know how to write like I used to. Instead of telling a story, I noticed that I'm not doing it although technically "I am telling a story". Like, I see myself not that interesting nor as creative as before. 

I can still write stories but, I guess it'll take me time to be like before.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated you guys as I have promised. Responsibilities as a student and the eldest became my top priority.
(That's why I have no boyfriend, which is... kinda sad... XD my fantasies can't come true!)

I have a lot of ideas. But, paper works and academics kept dragging my energy down. And sometimes, my imagination. Everyday I have to think about how to survive the class without letting myself be pulled down by the pressure, stress, and expectations. 

So, I'm back to Level 0 in writing.

Worry not, I'm still alive. I just have big dark bags underneath my dry eyes and my brain is drained. (^-^;;)

Now, I'm in my first year of college. Our preliminaries ended last week and midterms began last Monday. When I'm free, like nobody and nothing is bugging me, I'll post stories for you.

There are stories waiting to be proofread and added with details. All it needs is this knucklehead (me), her brain, and hands to work. They will soon be posted, I guarantee you that! Allow me to read some manga and rewatch the whole series so I can make the story inline with the original.

By the way, thank you everyone for reading my stories and giving me feedbacks. I appreciate your comments, suggestions, and the love you give me even though I'm not active for a long time.<3 <3 <3 

I will not make this any longer (this habit of writing long content is something I cannot remove from myself not unless I'm literally in a bad mood or I'm seriously peckish). 

Again, pasensya na. I apologize for the long hiatus and thank you for everything.

I will make it up to you soon.

Sincerely,

ECD