Math Homework: Orange + White + Black

A/N: While writing the next one-shot, I decided to make a short to update this work. You will read different scenarios for the same topic. 

Colours indicates the characters whom you will be interacting with in the story. I'll let you guess who they are on each section of the short.

Others will be posted soon. :3

You may play the media below to accompany you in your reading... Enjoy, guys! <3 

(y/n) = your name
(a/b/c) = when you encounter this, you choose which one you like.

(Y/n): SORA-KUN!!

Sora: Wh-what's wrong?! *rushed to the living room where you are sitting. He was doing the laundry while you are doing something on the couch*

(Y/n): THIS IS KILLING ME!

Sora: Wha-what?! WHERE?! *retrieved a broom from the kitchen*

(Y/n), go somewhere else! I'll-

(Y/n): HERE!! *showed to him the Math homework*

Sora: *dumbfounded* Huh? Huh? HUH?! S-seriously, (Y/n)?!

(Y/n): *puppy eyes* I just cannot do this anymore. I felt like crying blood earlier while doing my best to answer them. Nothing that I do works. Please. Help. Me. OUT!

Sora: *stares at you then laughed* (Y/n), you scared me.

(Y/n): I-I'm sorry... *you hugged him* I'm sorry! I didn't intend to give you a heart attack.

Sora: I-it's alright! No need to worry. Are you really having trouble in it right now?

(Y/n): *you nodded*

Sora: Okay, let's do it in the table. I'll call Tazuki over to help us out. He is good in this subject and if we are stuck, he can help us get out from it.

(Y/n): Sure, Sora-kun.

Sora: *faced you and gave you the most beautiful smile that ever existed in your whole life* (Y/n), don't worry. We can do this. I know you tend to overthink and overwork yourself when it comes to this. So, relax okay?

(Y/n): *you nodded*

Sora: Oh, I baked some cakes this morning for our tea time later. *removed three cakes from the fridge* Pick which one you like and I'll slice it for you.

Cake A: Chocolate mousse cake

Cake B: Pumpkin Mont Blanc

Cake C: White Chocolate Cake with Macadamia

(Y/n): Hmm... I choose... um... you know, you're making it hard for me to choose with the presentation of your cakes.

Sora: *chuckles* Well, I wanted to make something special to make our tea time special. Mii-kun helped out in preparing the ingredients.

Mii-kun: *He heard it and went towards you with happy arms flapping beside him*

(Y/n): That's good, Mii-kun! I'll try the cake you made.

Mii-kun: *nodded and wiped his face onto your finger*

(Y/n): *chuckles* Alright, let's see... I want to try the (cake A/B/C).

Sora: All right, do you want tea or coffee to go with it?

(Y/n): (Tea/coffee), please. You sound like a waiter, though.

Sora: *chuckles* It's a pleasure to serve you, milady.

(Y/n): *blushes real mad* S-Sora-kun, stop it!

Sora: *chuckles and planted a soft kiss on your forehead* Your cake and tea will be served soon.

Tazuki: Did I come on the wrong timing? *enters the area*

(Y/n): A-ah, Tazuki-kun! *face still red*

Sora: Nope, not really. But, you could've inform us that you are coming.

Tazuki: You done with my notebook, right?

Sora: Yup, I'll get it. *walks towards the counter* Oh yeah, can you help (Y/n) in her Math homework? I am not sure with the questions she showed me earlier.

Tazuki: Again?

(Y/n): Please?

Tazuki: *cold stare* You're gonna laze around just like last time.

(Y/n): Pretty please? Sora-kun will give you a cake to go after.

Sora: Yeah. *places three slices of cakes and cups of tea in the table* Do you wanna take home a slice of each? I baked three for today and tomorrow.

Tazuki: Really? Thanks. Tsukiyo will love them. But why that many?

Sora: *smiles* I hope she does. Well, Kaede-san wanted to have something sweet while working and for tea time when (Y/n) comes over. Now, let me get the notebook. *He went out to his room to retrieve the notebook*

Tazuki: So he finally made a move on you.

(Y/n): Eh? What do you mean, Tazuki-kun?

Tazuki: *smirks* What else it would be?

(Y/n): *red face again* T-Tazuki-kun! You better not-

Tazuki: Oh I will. I'll spread it to Tsukiyo then to Auntie and Uncle. After that, I'll share it with Motegi and Dai- *senses some dark aura from behind*

Sora: *dark aura enveloped him* Say what again, Tazuki?

Tazuki: A-ah, nothing. Nothing, Kashiwagi. You startled me.

(Y/n): *giggles and sticked out your tongue* Be careful, Tazuki-kun. *giggles* So, let's eat the cake before the tea turns cold. *Scooped a spoonful of the cake and ate it* Wow, it tastes delicious! Mii-kun, do you want to try it?

Mii-kun: *he nodded and you fed him a small bit of the cake. With delight, he pointed to the cake in request for more*

(Y/n): Alright, here you go. Say ah~

Mii-kun: *he ate a small bit*

Aayan: Me too, (Y/n)! I want some too.

(Y/n): Sure! *You fed him a spoonful for him.*

Aayan: *He chewed and expressed his appreciation* This is so good! It just have the right amount of sweetness in it. Soraino and Mii-kun, you two are good bakers.

Sora: Thanks Aayan!

(Y/n): *giggles* Looks like you have more customers, Sora-kun.

Sora: *smiled brightly* Yeah, I'll get some more for them. Do you want more, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yes, please. :)

Tazuki: Okay... I'm gonna go for a while. It looks like I'm taking away your precious lovey-dovey moments right now. *stood up and smirked*

(Y/n): A-ah, don't! We know you're just going to text my Mom and Dad about this.

Tazuki: So you wanted me to witness the whole thing and report it to them?

Sora + (Y/n): NO!

Tazuki: So easy to tease. *sat down with arms crossed*

All: *all of you started laughing at it and had a wonderful snack together*

A/N: 

Silhouette art by matsumayu
(https://matsumayu.deviantart.com/gallery/65900662/miira-no-kaikata)

"2nd Confession" (Instrumental) by BTOB
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zuoNuI4fHQ - Original)

Everyday With You (Miira no Kaikata One-Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें