Math Homework: Blue + Red

You may play the media below to accompany you in your reading... :3 Enjoy!

A/N:

(y/n) = your name
(y/f/i/c/fl) = your favourite ice cream flavor (spoiler not intended)
(a/b/c) = choose which one you like between the given choices. *winks*

(Y/n): *staring hard at the equation* This is so hard... why does Math have to be like this...

Tazuki: If you stop complaining and try, you'll understand.

(Y/n): *pouted* Please teach me, senpai!

Tazuki: Try it first then, show it to me when you're done. I'm not gonna spoon-feed you, (y/n).

(Y/n): I did! Here! *you showed the paper*

Tazuki: *facepalms* (Y/n), what's this?

(Y/n): What did I do wrong?

Tazuki: Seriously? You should be solving not doodling!

(Y/n): Yeah, yeah, I know Dad. When's the deadline of this homework?

Tazuki: On Friday? Why? Don't tell me you're planning to-

(Y/n): Alright! Let's continue this tomorrow!

Tazuki: ... No.

(Y/n): Oh come on. I cannot concentrate if my brain is all fried up from the quizzes, homeworks, and everything we did at school. Can we just go and buy ice cream or something? I need something cold.

Tazuki: *gave you a cold stare*

(Y/n): A-a-alright! We're going to continue! Geez, this guy...

Tazuki: *sighs* Give me a moment. I need to check on something.

(Y/n): *pouted* Fine...

Tazuki: *stood up from his chair and headed for the front door. He went out somewhere you don't know*

(Y/n): Conny, what I'm going to do... You think he's mad at me?

Conny: *lies down, closed his eyes, and snores*

(Y/n): I'll take that as a "no". *You massaged his head gently* You must be tired of watching us, huh. Sleep well, Conny.

10 minutes later...

(Y/n): Finally... I finished them all. I hope all of them are correct.

Tazuki: I'll check them later. *puts two bowls on the table with teaspoons on it*

(Y/n): Huh, what's this for?

Tazuki: *place a pint of (y/f/i/c/fl) in the center of the table* Here, this is for you. Cool your head while I ch-

(Y/n): *You jumped up and hugged him tightly* THANK YOU, TAZUKI-KUN!!

Tazuki: A-a... you're welcome. Now go back there and let me check.

(Y/n): *grinning widely then pecked on his cheek*

Tazuki: *blushed slightly* I'm checking here.

(Y/n): *pecked on his cheek again* You're the best boyfriend, you know. And for that, say "ah"~

Tazuki: *hesitantly opens his mouth for you and licked the spoon* Th-thanks. Now sit down and let me check.

Conny: *wakes up from his nap and saw you holding the teaspoon. As usual, he demands food*