Four Gifts

A/N:

(Y/n) = your name
(Y/h/c) = your hair colour
(Y/p/k) = your pet's kind - is it a cat, puppy, or something else? A baby kitsune or mummy would do ^^
(F1/y/h) = number one feature you have. It can be your eyes, skin colour, or body type. ^^ The same goes with (f2/y/h) and (f3/y/h).

***

On one pleasant afternoon, Conny went to the forest to visit his friend. The name is (y/n), a beautiful maiden with long (y/h/c) hair. It is truly long. Her hair reaches the foot of a tall tower! It is more than when she comes very close to the window.

At that tower we mentioned earlier, she lives there in a tall together with her mother and (y/p/k). It is situated in the heart of the kingdom's forest. (Y/n), ever since she was a child, had never stepped outside of the tower. Her smooth and healthy hair is the only means of getting down and up the tower. Without her, there is no way of going in the tower. Nor exiting the structure. All the exits are blocked by the fallen rocks and strong plants made by certain calamities that befell on the kingdom. So for the little creature, Conny would cling on her hair and (y/n) will do the rest. And that is what he did when the maiden let her hair fall outside the tower's window for her dear mother going out to the market.

But there is another reason why she does not leave the tower: her mother would not allow the maiden.

We will find out soon why.

When the oni child can escape from the palace, he picked several leaves, mushrooms, and petite flowers for her. They knew each other very long before he met the handsome prince, Prince Tazuki Kamiya.

For today, he brought with him a small bag of dried green tea leaves on his shorts. It is his birthday gift for her. When he gave it to her, (y/n) expressed her gratitude by kissing the oni child's head. Seeing her happy made him happy too.

***

Meanwhile at the palace, Prince Tazuki opened all the rooms he could find and looked for his creature. But, he is not in any of them. His friends helped out in the search. Still, they could not find him.

"Conny, where in the world are you?"

Poor Prince. The thought of losing Conny, again, made him very worried and lose focus on his classes today. They always have these arguments and disagreements.

Although the problem is not that bad, the Prince is afraid of not seeing Conny again. He feared that the creature who helped him change will be gone forever.

There are times the oni child would leave the palace for quite long just to find a blue hydrangea flower and other plants as an expression of apology. Oftentimes, Prince Tazuki thought that he will not return because of his words that may have hurt him. But, the reasons are looking for ways to say sorry or to visit his friend for comfort.

Learning from the past, the Prince thought he is out on the forest to harvest plants and collect leaves. So, he went out to search for his dear oni child. Together with his friends: Prince Sora, Prince Daichi, and Princess Motegi.

***

(Y/n)'s mother bought several fruits and vegetables for tonight's supper. Before she could finish her itinerary for today, she stopped by a house where her friend lived. The person is a middle-aged woman like her. But, unlike (y/n)'s mother, she has three children and a husband with her.

"So, what brings you here today?", her friend inquired. She was quite busy taking care of the youngest child.

"Have you found the farmer I'm looking for?"