Math Homework: Yellow + Blue Star

You may play the media above to accompany you in your reading... Enjoy! :D

A/N: (y/n) = your name

(Y/n): *You were pressing the buttons of the calculator and at the same time, writing down numbers on your notebook.* I think I got it.

Daichi: Really? What's the answer?

(Y/n): 17. X is equals to 17.

Daichi: Oh I see. *looked at his answer* Hey, I got the same answer! Great. Okay, let's move on to the next question.

(Y/n): Alright. *You flipped the page of your book and scanned through the question* Oh no.

Daichi: Why, what's wrong? *Read the question* Oh, we are going to use the z-test and-

(Y/n): Um, Mukumuku is gonna-

Mukumuku: *appeared on top of Daichi and slammed down on his head*

(Y/n): Land on your head... You alright?

Daichi: O-ow... Mukumuku, that hurts. Even though he does this, I can't get used to it.

Mukumuku: *disappear and appeared on top of you suddenly*

(Y/n): Mukumuku~! *you grabbed him and placed the creature on your lap* Mukumuku, let me study for 30 minutes okay? After this, Daichi and I will play with you hide and seek. *wink*

Mukumuku: *not convinced - he disappeared and landed harder on Daichi's head*

Daichi: Mukumuku! *he hold Mukumuku and placed him on his lap* Come on Mukumuku, (y/n) and I need to finish this for tomorrow. *sighs* Why do they have to give us a lot of homework today anyway?

(Y/n): *giggles* Yeah, I know right.

Mukumuku: *disappears and appears above you*

(Y/n): *you sensed him and catches him when he fell* Okay, I get it now. *You closed the book and stow away your stuff* He's upset because we have been working on this for hours including our Science homework and we did not even play with him in between. He feels lonely when we work for a very long period of time. So, let's ditch this work. ^^ For a while.

Daichi: Well, that is true. But, how are we going to finish this?

(Y/n): Don't worry, my bros will help us later. For now, *you stood up then tossed Mukumuku in the air and he disappeared* let's play. *You kissed him on his nose and ran off to the kitchen to look for Mukumuku* Mukumuku! Where are you? I can't see you.

Daichi: *blushed for a while then chuckles* Mukumuku, show yourself! You don't want us to eat you. *He went towards you and hugged you from behind*

(Y/n): Hey! I'm not Mukumuku. *squirmed*

Daichi: *laughed* You might disappear before he does.

(Y/n): Not gonna happen, boy. Not gonna happen. *You kissed his chin cause' he's too tall*

Daichi: (Y/n), you sly. *Kisses your forehead*

(Y/n): *giggled*

Mukumuku: *disappeared from somewhere and appeared on the couch where you and Daichi left for the kitchen*

Daichi: He's at the living room!

(Y/n): Let's go get him. *Both of you dashed through the room and spotted him flapping his ears on the couch. Immediately, you bounced off from your spot and tried to catch him but he disappeared quickly before you caught him. He appeared on top of Daichi and landed hard on his head*

Daichi: Ow! Not again.

(Y/n): Hold still, Daichi! *You leapt to him and ended up head-butting his gut. Mukumuku fell but landed on your back. You caught Mukumuku and hold him closely to you. Then, you got up and helped him out stand up* I'm so sorry!

Daichi: It's alright. That is one strong blow out there.

(Y/n): Here, let me help you out. *You held out one hand*

Daichi: *He stood up with your help and massaged his head*

Mukumuku: *teleported to his head suddenly. Harder than before*

Daichi: *slammed the floor with his whole body and grunted* Is he still mad at me?

(Y/n): Cause' you did not look for him and your first aim was me. Now he's all jelly, aren't you my lil' baku *you brought him to your chest and hugged him tightly*

Mukumuku: *wiggled his tail and closed his eyes*

(Y/n): Aww, did Daichi-kun hurt you? Wanna slam on him?

Daichi: (Y/n), no!

(Y/n): Want Big Sis do it? *places Mukumuku on the couch* Okay, here we go! One...

Daichi: (Y/n)! Don't!

(Y/n): Two...

Daichi: Stop, (y/n)! I can't carry you!

(Y/n): Too late. THREE! *You jumped on him and slammed him on the floor*

Daichi: You're terrible...

(Y/n): *chortled* You know, you could've run or dodged it.

Daichi: I don't want you to hit the floor, okay. 

(Y/n): Well... thanks for catching me, my prince. *You kissed his cheek*

Daichi: P-prince?! *blushes* What makes you say that?

(Y/n): There's a whole lot of reasons why. *giggles* So, do you still want to stay on the floor or sit on the couch?

Daichi: Let's... just stay here. You might jump on me again.

(Y/n): Cause' I keep on falling for you. That's why.

Daichi: You and your puns. *chuckles*

A/N:

"Peach" by IU (Cover by DooPiano)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9zKZoWXWCQ - with lyrics)