Let's Trick or Treat! (Pt. 1)

October 31st. The day of spooks and spoofs.

It is that time of the year where we can indulge in everything dark and creepy. For fun only. And of course it is the only opportunity we could get free TREATS!

The lil' mummy, cute doggo, and the majestic statue of Anubis agreed on that statement. Who doesn't want free stuff, though?

However, Mii-kun has never done this before. So does Pochi and Aayan. We are not sure why but, how they wished they could try it out and experience the fun of "trick-or-treat"-ing.

The problem is it rarely happens in Japan. 

So, Sora and (y/n) planned to dress up and go visit their friends' house including the shrine at the mountains for this small fun. They also intend not to tell Tazuki, Motegi, and Daichi about it. Kaede-san overheard your conversation while she is busy reading her paperworks at the couch. 

As always, she always have something prepared. She later brought with her costumes suited for the occasion. According to her, these were all from her work. It is no surprise though as it usually happens. Quite amazing, though.

For Sora, she gave him... 

A/N: Choose which one you like - (vampire, ghost, handsome yokai, wizard, wolf, MUMMY?, Jack Skellington?, Kingdom Hearts' Sora Halloween Town**) costume. 

When he opened it and placed it in front of him, you could not help but imagine how good looking he will be in that costume. Instead of looking scary, Sora looks like a model for you.

You asked Sora to make a frightening smile or any grim expressions. He tried his best but to no avail, all we could see is his warm self and sweet side.

Sora only showed his spine-chilling and dreadful expression on his face when something bad happened to his little kiddies, to you, and his friends. We do know how terrifying he can be, right? Even Tazuki is afraid of it.

Now as for you, the costume she gave was...

A/N: Choose the one which matches your first choice - (vampire, ghost, beautiful yokai, witch, bunny, MUMMY TOO?, Sally?, Kingdom Hearts' Kairi Halloween Town***) one.

And when you tried it out, Sora blushed at the cute sight of you. He rarely blushes. But, his heart and face cannot lie at the moment. For him, you are really really a cutiepie. He feels super contented having you part of his life.

How sweet. I'm jealous.

Once you two changed, both of your cheeks gone mad. You realised that the costume Kaede-san gave you matched with Sora. You suspected that Sora's aunt planned it beforehand. After all, she is secretly shipping you two.

But, you liked the idea. And you thanked Kaede-san within your heart for it. To you, this is better than wearing simple couple shirts.

After making final touches to your looks, Sora's aunt gave a filled large paper bag to him. You wonder what is inside. But, you were busy with the makeup so you focused more on it first. For somehow, the eyeliner is not cooperating. And it is definitely frustating.

Minutes later, you are done with the meticulous task. Knowing you want a memory of your look tonight, Kaede-san offered to take a picture of you together with Sora.

See - what did I told you? She is your number 1 fan!

You shyly nodded and called Sora, who is busy taking care of the excited lil' kiddies. He quickly went over to your side, grabbed you around your waist, and smiled dearly at the camera. You did the same. And snap! You two obtained a lovely picture. Now it's part of your inventory. FOREVER.