Chapter four: The Sleepover

Recap

Prince pov

After seenin her song 'We Belong Together' it made me think that she wrote it for me. Which is really weird becuz we just met like 4 hours ago. So I asked her to sing it and she said maybe next time. So I kissed her and it was amazing. Then we headed back downstairs and guess what we seen.
---------------------------------------------

Prince pov

Mo: "What the hell."

Prince: "Oooo hahaha"

That's right Suga and Roc was on the couch makin out. I give props to my man but damn. He had her on his lap in a full blown make out session.

Mo: "And u told me to use protection lol"

Suga: "Damn."

Roc: "She told u to use wat, for who, and why?"

Mo: "Don't worry about that why y'all on my couch makin out like that she has a room u kno hahaha"

Suga: "Mo don't do that"

Mo: "Do wat?"

Suga: "Bust me out like that cuz u kno I don't live here"

Mo: "You might as well u ova here all day everyday"

Suga: " Yeah but u neva told me I could move in."

Mo: "I didn't kno u wanted to."

Roc: "Can we get back to why Suga told u to use protection?"

Mo: "I took Prince to my room to see my drawings an songs, gotta problem wit that?"

Roc: "Not at all, carry on"

Mo and Suga jux looked at him after that and Ray and Prod walked in the room after dat."

Ray: "Wats goin on in here"

Prod: "Yeah wat we miss"

Prince: "Roc and Suga make out session"

Ray: "Really?"

Prince: "Yep"

Ray: "Dang I miss everythin"

Mo: "Stay out the kitchen and maybe u would see things."

Ray: "And how did they have a make out session in front of y'all to begin wit?"

Mo: "They wasn't in front of us we walked in on them."

Prod: "Where were y'all cuz I was outside dancing and y'all wasn't out there?"

Prince: "We were in Mo's room lookin at drawings and songs. Any more questions?"

Prod & Suga: "Yeah did u kiss her yet? Stop coping me."

Mo: "Maybe he did maybe he didn't its for us to kno and u to try to find out"

Roc, Ray, & Suga: "Aww u kissed her"

Prince & Mo: "How u kno?"

Suga: "Cuz Mo did that smirk"

Roc & Ray: "And Prince played wit his fro"

Prince & Mo: "Well damn we didn't have to say nun anyway"

Prod: "Can everybody stop talkin at da same time. That shit is creepy."

Everybody but Prod laughed.

Mo's pov

Everybody kno wat happened but they dnt kno how or why it happened. I have a feelin that Suga is about to ask and when she do...