Chapter Fifty Three: What to Do

Prince's pov

I woke up this mornin with my beautiful baby layin on my chest. She has really been through a lot in life. One thing that caught me by surprise is when she said she was from Mississippi. No one told me that, not even Suga. I think its cute and that Mississippi accent fits her. I didn't know she almost got rapped. I would've done more than just punched him in his face. Want to know how we got rid of him. Well it went like this.......

~ FLASHBACK ~

I kissed Mo and the girls took her upstairs. As soon as I turned back to the guy at the door I seen a glare on his face. I did a cocky smirk and glared back at him.

Tony: "Keep yo lips off my girl."

Prince: "She's not yo girl she mines."

Tony: "In yo dreams pretty boy."

Roc: "No in reality."

Tony: "No body was talkin to you."

Roc: "Well I'm sure as hell talkin to you."

Tyga: "Get the fuck out of my sisters house."

Tony: "Or what?"

Prince: "Don't get out and you'll sure as hell see."

Tony: "I'm so scared."

Prince: "You should be lil bitch."

Tony: "If Mo is dating you then she the lil bitch."

With that I didn't even think twice. I punched him in his face until Roc and Ray pulled me off. I looked at my masterpiece. Blood was all over his face. Tyga and August dragged his ass out the house and dropped him on the concrete driveway head first.

Prince: "Y'all shoulda let me end that fool."

Prod: "We don't need you going to jail."

Prince: "Fine. Let me go check on my baby."

Tyga: "We all comin."

We went upstairs and heard somethin that made me want to go back and kill that mothafucker.

Meg: "Who is Tony?"

Mo: "A dude that tried to rap me because I wouldn't sleep with him."

Prince: "What!?"

~ END FLASHBACK ~

And you know what happened after that. I swear if I ever see that dude again I'ma beat the shit outta him with no mercy. I don't care if I get put in jail nobody tries to sleep with my girl and then stalk her like be serious. I looked down at my Bonita and she smiled in her sleep. Then she said something.

Mo: "I love you Prince."

Prince: "I love you too Bonita."

She opened her eyes and sat up. I smiled and she did the same. I kissed her cheek and she laid her head back on my chest.

Prince: "Not gonna get up?"

Mo: "Not at the moment."

Prince: "I'm not gonna make you. Only becuz you feel so good."

Mo: "What?"

Prince: "I mean come on now. You sleep in a sports bra and shorts for crying out loud. I can feel yah body when you laying on me yah know."

Mo: "Your so weird. I like that about you."

Prince: "Good."

I slid from under her and hovered over her. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. It's like kissin an angle's cloud. Better yet kissin Jesus' cloud. I pulled her closer as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I was now laying between her legs and then a knock on the door. We didn't answer or stop but soon heard the door open.