Chapter Fifty Two: Home Sweet Home

Brit's pov

I woke up this mornin at 6:00am. We had to get ready to leave in two hours. Everyone packed yesterday, and it turned out Karen had a flight the same day at the same time to the same place. Only difference is she was gonna stay in a hotel until she found a house and knowin Mo she's gonna have her stay in with us. I totally don't mind at all cuz Karen is really cool, and Mo just got those extra rooms on her house. Anyway I took a shower and woke up Prod so he could take his.

Brit: "Hey baby. Wake up."

Prod: "Huh? What's wrong?"

Brit: "Nothing get ready we leave in an hour."

Prod: "Ok. Love you."

Brit: "Love you too."

He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and laid on the bed and waited for him to come out.

Meg's pov

I woke up this mornin wrapped in Tyga's arms. I tried to get up without wakin him up but I failed big time. He opened them big beautiful eyes and looked deep in mines.

Meg: "Mornin bae."

Tyga: "Mornin sweety."

Meg: "We gotta shower and get dress."

Tyga: "I know come on."

He got out the bed and picked me up off the bed bridal style. He kissed me and took me to the bathroom.

Meg: "We don't have time for this Tyga."

Tyga: "Yes we do. It's just a shower."

Meg: "Ok."

He walked over and turned on the hot water. As soon as it was just right he walked back to me and put me in the shower. We washed each other and kissed a little bit and got out and got dressed. We then waited on the others to call.

Jas's pov

I woke up this mornin really happy. I get to go back home! Anyway Ray was still sleep. If nobody told you then the only mornin people around here is Tyga August and Karen. The rest of us are not mornin people. Anyway I had to wake up Ray because we need to get ready to go. I shook him slightly, and he started to talk in his sleep.

Ray: "Damn Jas right there."

Jas: "Ray."

Ray: "Ahh baby."

Jas: "Ray!"

Ray: "Say my name baby."

I hit him in his chest not to soft and not to hard.

Jas: :RAY WAKE YO ASS UP!!"

He sat up so fast. I thought he was gonna hurt himself. He looked over and me and smirked. I guess he must don't know I heard him. Time to mess with him.

Jas: "Why you lookin at me like that?"

Ray: "No reason."

Jas: "Yeah right."

Ray: "What time is it?"

Jas: "6:15."

Ray: "Ok go get ready."

Jas: "Ok."

Ray: "Love you."

Jas: "I kno cuz you were over there 'Damn Jas right there' and 'ahh baby' and lastly 'say my name baby'.

Ray: "You heard all that."

Jas: "Yeah you was talkin in yo sleep."

I laughed and went took a shower. When I came out he went in. I got dressed and he came out the bathroom and got dressed as well.