Chapter Thirty three: Not Again

Ty's pov

I know y'all wondering why I get a pov. Well frankly I don't give a rats ass what you think. Anyway I woke up and grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase. I took a shower and blah blah blah. I got dressed and decided to write a note to August tellin him that I was gone. Trust and believe they haven't seen the last of me.

Meg's pov

I woke this mornin and kissed Tyga's forehead. He didn't move he just smiled. I wanted to mess with him so I kissed his lips. He still didn't move so I kissed them again. He started kissing me back and his eyes were still closed. I pulled back and laughed. He sat up and stared at me.

Meg: "Mornin."

Tyga: "Mornin baby."

Meg: "What?"

Tyga: "Why you waking me up with so much sexiness?"

Meg: "I'm sorry I just wanted to mess with you."

Tyga: "It cool. Come give me some more."

He pulled me down so that I was on top of him. He grabbed my face and planted a sweet soft loving kiss on my lips. We just stayed there for a while making out then I got up to take a shower.

Mo's pov

I woke up and Prince was still sleep. Not that shocking I know. I kissed his forehead and he smiled in his sleep. I decided to mess with him so i kissed his lips. He still didn't wake up so I kissed them again. He started kissing me back but his eyes were still closed. I knew he was woke now. I pulled back and laughed. He sat up and looked at me.

Prince: "Mornin Bonita."

Mo: "Morning babe."

Prince: "Why you stop?"

Mo: "It was funny."

Prince: "What's funny?"

Mo: "I woke you up by kissing you."

Prince: "That's not funny that's teasing."

Mo: "I'm sorry."

Prince: "I'll forgive you if you give me some more."

Mo: "Promise?"

Prince: "Promise."

He didn't wait for me to kiss him. He pulled me on his lap and I laughed at how eagered he was. I slowly kissed his lips. He grabbed my behind and squeezed it. That turned me on a little but it's to early for that. He bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I proudly gave it to him. His tounge glided it's way in my mouth having a tounge war with mine. It felt just like our first kiss. It was full of love and passion. We make out for about ten more minutes and went to the shower together.

Suga's pov

I woke up this morning to the sight of the most handsome boy ever. Y'all kno him as Roc but i call him baby. Lol I'm just messing with y'all, but seriously I woke up to see Roc still asleep. He was lookin so fine. I couldnt help but to stare at him. I place a soft gentle kiss on his lips and he popped up. He kissed me and pulled back smiling.

Roc: "Goodmornin baby."

Suga: "Goodmornin sexy"

Roc: "How did you sleep?"

Suga: "Good cuz I was with you the whole night wrapped in your arms."

Roc: "You are so sweet."

Suga: "Only to you."

He laughed and kissed me again. He pulled me onto his lap and we made out for about ten more minutes. We decided to move the make out to the shower. He got off the bed and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and started back kissing him. When we got to the bathroom he put me on the counter and ran the water. As soon as the water was good and hot he picked me up and we got in the shower. My baby a freak.