Chapter twenty nine: The Investigation (Part one)

Recap

Suga's pov

We all sat down and tried to finished the movie. This chick Ty is gettin on my nerves about shoppin and goin out. She sounds like a gold digger. I see her eyeballing the guys too, and I'm not finna have it. A soon as I get a drama free day she want to pop up with all that whining like a damn baby.
---------------------------------------------

Mo's pov

Damn brah somebody shut this chick up. Like really brah is that called for?

Ty: "Can we go to the mall?"

August: "Maybe later."

Ty: "Can we go on a date tonight?"

August: "I'll think about it."

Ty: "Ok."

I think she only with him for the money. I don't like that. Meg on the other hand really shows that she loves my brother. Me and her have a lot in common as far as I can tell. She treats him like I treat Prince. I saw us kiss their cheek at the same time. She saw it too cuz we looked at each other and laughed a little. I need to talk to her. You kno to make sure it's the real her and that she's not just actin like that in front of him. I put on my gorgeous smile.

Mo: "Hey Meg?"

Meg: "Yeah?"

Mo: "Can we talk for a few minutes?"

Meg: "Sure. I don't mind."

Mo&Meg: "I'll be back baby."

I kissed Prince's lips and she kissed Tyga's lips. We both smiled. You see what I mean. Great minds think alike. Anyway we went to my room and as I was walkin up the stairs I saw Suga look in my direction. We had a lil mind communication and I went to my room to talk to Meg.

Meg: "So wassup?"

Mo: "I really want to get to kno you."

Meg: "What you wanna kno? I have no secrets."

I like her already.

Mo: "How do you really feel about my brother?"

Meg: "Honestly, I love him. He so sweet and caring. He treats me like a princess."

Mo: "So you don't just want him for the money?"

Meg: "No I mean the money's a plus but I want him for him you kno."

Mo: "So if he was broke would you still date him."

Meg: "Of course I would."

I smile at her.

Mo: "I like you Meg. Treat my brother right ok."

Meg: "Will do. Just between me and you I don't like that Ty chick. She's too whinny for my taste."

Mo: "She like a gold digger if you ask me."

Meg: "I was thinkin the same thing she only want August money."

Mo: "I really like you. You're gonna be the best sister ever."

Meg: "Thanks."

We both got up and hugged each other. We went back downstairs. I sat on Prince's lap and she sat next to Tyga. Suga looked at me and I smiled lettin her know that Megan was cool. Now we just need to get to know Ty. There is somethin up with that girl, and I don't like it. Prince wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Tyga: "Watch it over there Princeton."

Prince: "What I do?"

Tyga: "I see you don't play stupid."