Chapter fifteen: Match Maker

Mo's pov

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 10am. We went to bed at four in the mornin so it's not like I slept that long. I looked up at Prince, and I guess he feels me lookin at him becuz he wakes up smilin still holdin me close to him. I'm surprised he can hold me all nite like that. He kissed my neck and I turned around in his arms so that we are face to face.

Mo: "Buenos días."

Prince: "Buenos días. ¿Cómo has dormido?"

Mo: "Como un bebé en sus brazos."

Prince: "Está bien."

He leaned down and kissed me. If you don't already kno I told him good mornin. He said good mornin. How did you sleep? I said like a baby in your arms, and he said that's good. So I got up and went to my closet Prince got in the shower. I'm not gonna join him this time cuz we might not come out. I went to find some clothes to put on for after I get out the shower. I walked back to my bed and my phone buzzed lettin me kno I have a text message. It was Jas she wanted to kno wat time I was pickin her up so she could get ready. I told her around one. Jux then Prince came out the bathroom and I went in. I took my phone wit me to play some music. I played 'Candy Rain by Anthony Lewis and Billy Bang'. That is a good song. Then 'Problems by Iggy and Ariana Grande' came on and I was hyper I put that song on repeat. It was playin when I got out the shower and went back in my room. I started sing it, and Prince laughed at me.

Mo: "Tell me, tell me baby
Why did you leave me
Cuz even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it
I want you
Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I got
One less problem without you
I got one less problem without you
I got one less one less problem."

Prince: "You hittin them high notes wit no problem baby."

Mo: "I kno it's not hard."

Prince: "That's what you say everyone can't hit them high notes on point especially when they just wakin up. Jux sayin."

I laugh and put on a purple t-shirt that says 'FANGSTER of Love' in black and white letters. With some black jeans, and my black sandles. I put my hair into a big puff ball ponytail and flatiron my bang. I put some clear gel on my hair to make it look straighter. Then I turned to prince who had on a purple t-shirt with blacks jeans and black Jordans. Not to mention his afro too.

Mo: "Why you trynna dress like me?"

Prince: "Cuz it's cute, and I had my on first."

Mo: "But I picked mine out first."

Prince: "Ok ok point taken, but I'm not changin."

Mo: "Are you ridin with me?"

Prince: "Where?"

Mo: "To get Jas."

Prince: "Oh yeah I'm goin."

Mo: "Come here let me check your hand."

Prince: "Yes doctor Mo."

Mo: "So silly."

I took the bandage off and his hand was healed but had a scratch on it where the cut was. Man that cream really do work fast.

Prince: "Wow it looks better already. I told you it didn't hurt."

Mo: "I wanted to be sure you big baby. Come on let's get some to eat."

We went downstairs and Roc was in the kitchen. Suga Ray and Prod was in the living room. Roc was the one cookin this mornin and it was smellin good. He made omelets, hash browns, and coffee.