Chapter Thirty Five: Thought You Caught Us

Suga's pov

So we just got home from Roscoes and Mo 'said' she was tired. She asked Prince to carry her upstairs. I'm not stupid and I kno damn well they ain't finna go to sleep. August and Tyga might believe that but I don't. Sleep my ass. We were still in the living room.

Roc: "Baby?"

Suga: "Yeah?"

Roc: "You ok?"

Suga: "Yeah."

Prod: "You been quiet lately. What's going on?"

Suga: "Trust me Ima be loud as hell in the NYC!"

I got loud with that. I'm already turned up and I'm not even packed yet.

Ray: "That's the Suga we all kno and love."

Suga: "Aww you love me Ray?"

Ray: "I love all my sisters, but I'm in love with Jazzy."

Jas: "Love you too baby."

He got up and kissed her. Putting her on his lap.

Roc: "Y'all a mess."

Brit: "What you don't believe in love?"

Roc: "Hell yeah I believe in love. I in love with Suga."

Suga: "Aww c'mere baby."

He walked over to me and I pulled him into a kiss. Gotta love them lips.

Suga: "I love you too."

Brit: "That's sweet."

Prod: "Nawl this is sweet."

He pick Brit up and put her on his lap and kissed her. I swear I seen some tongue in that. Get it boy.

Suga: "You better get it Prod."

Prod: "I've always had it baby. What you mean?"

Suga: "Whateva boy."

Meg: "I'm a lil jealous right now."

Tyga: "Let me fix that."

He got up and hovered over her while she was layin on the love sofa. She was layin on his lap until he got up. Anyway he hovered over her and gave her a kiss. He did a body roll on her and got up and sat back in his spot.

Meg: "Damn. Whoo!"

She started fannin herself and we started laughin. August started pouting.

August: "I feel left out. Mo woulda gave me a kiss so I wouldn't feel left out. "

Suga: "Awww."

I guess all the girls were thinkin the same thing cuz we all got up and kissed him. He was smiling after that.

August: "Thank you girls."

Girls: "No problem."

Tyga: "Mo and Prince been sleep for hours."

I mumbled under my breath.

Suga: "They probably just gettin to sleep."

Meg: "Wanna wake them up?"

Roc: "Nawl let them sleep."

August: "Why Mo still cranky when people wake her up?"

Suga: "Big time."

Tyga: "I don't give a damn I'm wakin them up."

Prod: "This should be good."

I think the only one's that doesn't know what they doing is Tyga Meg and August. This should be good. In the words of Kevin Hart 'You gone see a long d*ck today' or maybe a small one. Only Mo knows....for now.
We all got up and went upstairs. They tried to open the door and it was locked. Smart asses. To bad they forgot we got keys to each others room incase of an emergency. Ray was the smart ass that wanted to bust them so he opened the door. Prince was in the bed with his boxers on and Mo was in the bathroom in the shower. She must just woke up. Thank you Jesus. I didn't wanna hear no complaining.