Chapter Thirty: The Investigation (Part two)

Jas's pov

We finally made it to the mall. Thank you god. This chick Ty hasn't shut up about what she wanted. We decided to put a price range in what to spend. That way that gold digger want spend all August's money.

Mo: "So I was thinkin not to go over $500.00 per person who buys things for you."

Jas: "That's cool with me."

Ty: "Why?"

Suga: "We're not trynna break them. Plus Mo is the only one that has three people buyin her somethin."

Mo: "Hey! Not my fault."

Brit: "So nothin over five hundred ok."

Meg: "Sure I don't think I would spend that much anyway."

Ty: "I spend over that on one outfit."

Mo: "Well cut back. You don't need to spend that much on one outfit anyway. Chill out with my daddy's money."

Ty: "You don't tell me what to do."

Oh god she just pissed Mo off.

Mo: "Eres una excavación de oro! Usted necesita permanecer Aléjate de mí, si usted sabe lo que es bueno para ti."

Ty: "I don't speak Taco Bell menu so what does that mean."

Jas: "Trust me you don't wanna kno what that means."

August's pov

I heard Mo yellin and the guys and I went to check it out. She was arguing with Ty. Go figures. She likes everyone else. I wonder what happened.

Mo: "Eres una excavación de oro! Usted necesita permanecer Aléjate de mí, si usted sabe lo que es bueno para ti."

Ty: "I don't speak Taco Bell menu so what does that mean."

Jas: "Trust me you don't wanna kno what that means."

Tyga: "What happened?"

Prince: "Babe language."

August: "Whats goin on?"

Mo: "I don't like her, at all."

August: "Why not?"

Mo: "She a gold digging h...(GCO)"

Jas put her hand over Mo's mouth.

Jas: "Let's just shop shall we."

Mo pushed Jas's hands off her mouth.

Mo: "Fine. Dad you can shop with her just buy me some red black and white Jordans."

August: "You sure?"

Mo: "Yeah. Oh and bro I want you to buy me some neon green beats please."

Tyga: "Sure. That's all you want?"

Mo: "Yeah."

Tyga: "Ok come on baby."

Meg: "Alright. Oh and Mo I know what you said that was funny."

Mo: "I wasn't trynna be funny, but thanks. Wait! How do you kno what I said."

Meg: "I'm mixed."

Mo: "No way. Omg I got two people I can talk to in Spanish now. Well three if you count Prince."

Tyga: "Alright girls we'll talk later."

Mo's pov

That bitch is really tryin me. Y'all wondering what I said aren't yah. Well I said that she is a gold digging bitch and if I was her I wouldn't mess with me. Yeah its mean but anyways we all went our separate ways. Me and Prince went in Hollister's first.