Chapter Thirty six: Packing Time

Prince's pov

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. Did we really just sleep in the living room? We were everywhere. Mo Meg and Suga was on the love sofa. Prod and Brit was on the chair. Ray Jas Roc and I was on the big couch, and Tyga and August was on the floor. Wow! I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face and hands. I went to the kitchen. I guess I can cook for these people. I really don't like to go out anymore for breakfast. Lately everytime we go out we see that duchebag Andre. How the hell do he always find us anyway? That some creepy shit. I hope he dont be stalking my baby cuz then we gonna have some problems. I was brought out of my thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

Mo: "Hey baby."
.
Prince: "Hey Bonita."

Mo: "What you cooking it smells good?"

Prince: "Rice, toast, eggs, saugage, and bacon."

Mo: "Want some help?"

Prince: "Only if you want."

Mo: "What you want me to do?"

Prince: "I want you to give me a kiss."

Mo: "I was talkin about cooking."

Prince: "You can do the rice."

Mo: "Ok."

She kissed my cheek and went put on some rice. I had everything else started already. Wait! She tried to be slick. She kissed me and tried to be slick with it. I got her later. Anyway back to cooking. Soon the food was done and by the time we got finish setting the table everybody was walking in the kitchen.

Meg: "Morning."

Everybody but Meg: "Morning."

Jas: "Who cooked it lookes good?"

Mo: "Prince and I did."

Jas: "Did he make you do most of the work?"

Mo: "No. Prince never let me do a lot. I'm surprise he even let me help."

Suga: "Remember that time Mo was cooking and he came a took the spoon from her and tried to make her sit down."

Brit&Meg: "That's sweet."

Jas: "I completely forgot about that."

Prince: "You owe me an apology."

Jas: "Why?"

Prince: "For making me seem like I would let my baby do all the work."

Jas: "You're right. I'm sorry Princeton."

Prince: "It's cool."

I smiled at her and it was like that smile that cat did on Alice and Wonderland. I think I creep them out with that one. The guys rolled their eyes and sat down.

Mo: "That was creepy."

Meg: "Come on let's eat."

Jas: "What are we doing today?"

Guys: "Packing."

Mo: "If we packing for New York I need to go home and get some warm clothes."

Meg: "I need to get some too. I really need to plan a trip back home so pack up to move down here."

Tyga& August: "Yeah me too."

Suga: "So you guys like it down here?"

Tyga: "Of course we do."

Mo's pov

I am so excited about New York. I cant believe i finally get the chance to go. Next I'm talking them into taking us to Paris. So I made some changes to my house and I thought it would be a perfect time to bring it up.