Chapter twenty three: Girls first concert (Part2)

Mo's pov

We walked out and the guys did to. We all followed Brenda backstage and guess who we seen joinin us in this concert.

Mo: "Oh my GOD!!!

Suga: "It can't be."

Jas: "Is that who I think it is?"

Brit: "I think so."

Girls: "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

They guys covered their ears until we stopped screaming and gabbed our waists.

Brenda: "Girls come down."

Girls: "You coulda told us."

Brenda: "That's only half the surprise."

Girls: "Half?"

Brenda: "Come on let me introduce you girls."

Prince's pov

I know Brenda didn't bring them here without tellin us. Do she want our girls to leave us? She took the girls to introduce and we walked behind them still holdin their waist.

Brenda: "Hey guys these are my new artists."

Mo: "Hey Tyga."

Woah woah woah she knows Tyga already. What the....

Tyga: "Wassup baby girl?"

Prince: "You kno him?"

Mo: "Yeah. Hey Aug."

August:" What's poppin baybeh?"

Suga: "Hey Tyga can't speak. Hey August."

Tyga&August: "Wassup short stuff."

Suga: "I am not that short."

Roc: "Why y'all didn't tell nobody y'all kno Tyga and August?"

Mo&Suga: "You didn't ask."

Ray: "I don't think that's right."

Prod: "Y'all mean. We tell y'all stuff."

Mo: "Like what?"

Prod: "Who we kno for one."

Suga: "Nigga y'all famous y'all kno a lot of people."

Mo: "Stop bein rude and let Brenda introduce us to everybody else.

I completely forgot about the rest of them standing there when Mo called Tyga's name.

Brenda: "Thank you but you should introduce yourselves. I have to go check on somethin."

Girls: "Ok."

Mo's pov

Did she really jux leave without introducing us? It's cool I kno one if I don't know anyone else. The guys are really jealous they still haven't let go of us yet.

Jas: "I guess I'll start. I'm Jas known to the people as Jazzy."

Brit: "I'm Brit better known as Brit Brat.

Suga: "I'm Suga also known as Royal Love."

Mo: "And I'm Mo yah know me as Princess."

Tyga: "Well I'm gonna introduce all them. I'm Tyga as you know. That's August Alsina, of course you know, Diggy Simmons, Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande, Anthony Lewis, and Billy Bang."

He pointed to everyone when he said their name. They are my favorite artists I already knew who they were but they didn't kno us. As we walk to shake their hands the guys let us go. I was so excited. I knew the other girls where to. We walked back to the guys and they where starin like they were finna hurt somebody. What the hell is up with them. No time to ask we have to go onstage.