Chapter nineteen: Will She Like Me

Prince's pov

I woke up next to Mo who was still in her swimmin suit. It's jux five in the evening. I jux looked at her while she slept thinkin bout how I'm gonna tell her my mom wants to meet her. I don't want her to freak bout it. My mom is not the best wen it comes to me dating. Mo must have felt me strarin because she rolled over and looked at me.

Mo: "Hey baby."

Prince: "Hey. I have to tell you somethin."

We both sat up in the bed and she looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

Mo: "What is it?"

Prince: "My mom wants to meet you."

Mo: "Oh. What if she don't like me."

Prince: "Then she'll love you."

Mo: "When do she want to meet me?"

Prince: "This weekend."

Mo: "Why now?"

Prince: "Cuz she saw a pic of us in magazine."

Mo: "What pic?"

Prince: "When we were at the water park."

Mo: "Oh my god!"

Prince: "What?"

Mo: "She saw me half naked standin next to you. She's gonna hate me I can feel it."

Prince: "No she's not."

Mo: "Uhh."

She flopped back on the bed, and put the pillow ova her face and screamed.

Prince: "Baby come down."

Mo: "I can't. "

Prince: "Try."

Mo: "Ok."

Prince: "Do you want somethin to eat?"

Mo: "No."

Prince: "But baby you haven't eaten since this mornin and you have to eat."

Mo: "I don't want anything."

Prince: "Well too bad your finna eat. I'll be rite back."

I walked out the room and into the kitchen to find Mo somethin to eat.

Mo's pov

I am really screaming inside and out. I can't believe his mom wants to meet me and only seen me in a picture in a magazine half naked. That is so not the best first impression. I'm so scared to meet her rite now. Prince went to get me some food even tho I told him I didn't want anythin. He insisted I eat. He came back a few minutes later.

Prince: "Here you go I made Mac and cheese, pork chops, and corn. Eat up."

Mo: "Thanks baby."

Prince: "No problem."

I ate some of the food and set the plate on the night stand.

Prince: "That's all you gonna eat?"

Mo: "Yeah I'm not really hungry. You can eat the rest."

Prince: "Wats wrong with you?"

Mo: "I'm nervous."

Prince: "Don't be."

Mo: "I can't help it, it's apart of a girls nature to worry about things like this. If it was your friends I would be cool."

Prince: "Ok just see it like this she can't break us apart even if she tried."

Love at First Sight (A Mindless Behavior Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें