Chapter twenty two: Girls First Concert

Mo's pov

The meet and greet was awesome yesterday well after that incident with that fan girl. Anyway it's mornin And I'm still in bed jux starin at Prince. He was sleep of course but he so cute. He woke up and smiled at me.

Prince: "Goodmornin baby girl."

Mo: "Goodmornin baby."

Prince: "Why you lookin at me like that?"

Mo: "Cuz I love you."

Prince: "I love you too."

Mo: "I'm finna shower."

Prince: "Want somethin to eat?"

Mo: "Yeah but not until I get out."

Prince: "You think you funny don't yah."

Mo: "A little."

Prince: "Whateva. Ima wait til you get out the shower to cook somethin then."

Mo: "Good now you can join me."

Prince: "That was yo plan the whole time."

Mo: "Maaayybe."

Prince: "You're so lucky you're cute."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him and kissed me. His kisses are so soft. He makes me melt. We walked to the bathroom together and got in the shower. We made out before we washed up. It's early so everybody is just gettin up. We got out and got dressed. I walked to the hall and heard the other showers goin. I'm shocked its still some hot water left for them. Prince came out behind me and we went to the kitchen to cook.

Suga's pov

I woke up and Roc was starin at me. That's a twist. It's usually the other way around. I looked at him he is so cute.

Roc: "Goodmornin baby."

Suga: "Goodmornin honey."

Roc: "How you sleep?"

Suga: "Good I had a dream about you."

Roc: "Oh really. What's it about?"

Suga: "I'm not tellin cuz I want it to come true."

Roc: "But if you tell me I can make it come true faster."

Suga: "It's gonna happen when it happens."

Roc: "Fine."

Suga: "I'm finna shower want to join me."

Roc: "Do you have to ask?"

We went to the bathroom and took a shower. He kissed me and we got in. We made out and washed ourselves. We got out and got dressed and went downstairs to see Mo and Prince makein out in the kitchen.

Suga: "Oh god it's too early for this."

Mo: "Well go back to sleep."

Suga: "Hahaha"

Jas's pov

I woke up and looked at Ray. He was woke and had to tv on. I guess he didn't want to wake me becuz the tv wasn't even up loud. I could barely hear it. He turned it off when he seen I was awake.

Ray: "Hey baby."

Jas: "Hey."

Ray: "Did you sleep good?"

Jas: "Yeah."

Ray: "Good. Wanna take a shower?"

Jas: "Only if you join me."