Chapter Thirty Seven: New York

Brit's pov

I woke up this morning happy as ever. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and seen it was 5:00. Our flight leaves at 8:00. It's time to wake everybody up.

Brit: "Prod. Baby wake up."

Prod: "Huh?"

Brit: "Wake up it's time to get ready for the flight."

Prod: "Alright."

Brit: "I'm finna go wake up everybody else."

Prod: "Ok."

He kissed me and got out the bed. I went to Jas and Ray room first. I knocked in the door and they told me to come in.

Brit: "Guys wake up time to get ready for New York."

Jas: "Alright."

I left their room and went to Mo and Prince room. I knocked on the door and Mo opened it. She didn't have a shirt on just a sports bra and pajamas pants. That's not new that's how she sleeps and everybody knows it.

Mo: "Yes."

Brit: "Get bathing it's time to get ready."

Mo: "Ok. I'll wake up August and Tyga."

Brit: "Ok."

She walked out the room with me and went to August room. I went to Suga and Roc room. I knocked on the door and Roc opened it.

Roc: "Hey."

Brit: "Hey. Get ready so we can head to the airport."

Roc: "Ok."

I went back to my room and Prod was getting out the shower.

Mo's pov

I left my room and went to August room. I didn't bother knockin I just walked in.

Mo: "Daddy wake up."

August: "Huh?"

Mo: "Time to get ready."

August: "Ok. I'm up."

He got up and kissed my forehead as went to the bathroom. I left and went to Tyga's and Meg's room. I still didn't knock I walked right in. That's what they get for gettin an early flight and waking me up this early.

Mo: "Tyga, Meg wake up."

Tyga: "What?"

Mo: "Time to get ready for New York."

Tyga: "Ok. Thanks baby girl."

Mo: "No prob."

I walked back to my room and sat on Prince's lab. He was sitting on the side of the bed. He just got out the shower and had on his boxers and jeans.

Prince: "Too early for you?"

Mo: "Yeah."

Prince: "Go get in the shower. You can go back to sleep on the plane."

Mo: "Ok."

Prince: "Love you."

Mo: "Love you too."

I got in the shower and cut on the hot water. I let the water hit my body. I don't know why but the hot water seems to wake me up. I bathe and got out the shower. I went back in the room and Prince was fully dressed. He put some clothes out for me on the bed.

Mo: "Why you get me some clothes?"

Prince: "Becuz you're still sleepy and I kno when you're sleepy you just put on anything."