Chapter Fifty One: Last Day

Ray's pov

I woke up to my beautiful baby girl Jas. I looked at her for a minute and debated on waking her up. We have to pack early so we can spend the rest of the day turnin up. Y'all know how we do. Anyway I started to slightly shake Jas until she was up.

Jas: "What?"

Ray: "Time to get up and pack."

Jas: "Oh...right."

We got packed took a shower and laid back on the bed to take a break before the others called.

August's pov

I woke up and Karen stayed the night again. Hey I'm not complaining she can stay all she wants. I know she's movin to L.A. but I don't know when she was plannin on leaving. I woke her up and got out the bed to start packing.

August: "Hey babe."

Karen: "Hey hun. Why are we up so early?"

August: "The guys wanted to back early so we can spend the rest of the day turnin up."

Karen: "Oh."

August: "I have a question."

Karen: "What is it?"

August: "When are you comin to L.A.?"

Karen: "I have to finish packin today but my flight leaves around eight tomorrow mornin."

August: "So gonna be on a flight with us. That great."

Karen: "That's y'all flight too."

August: "Yeah. We were gonna do a flight at six but we don't want Mo yellin at us."

Karen: "I understand."

August: "We should get started packin then."

Karen: "Alright I'll see you in a few."

August: "Ok."

Karen: "I love you."

August: "I love you too."

She smiled and I gave her a kiss before walkin out the door.

Prince's pov

Everyone woke up early this morning to pack. I packed Mo stuff becuz I didn't want to wake her up. She soon woke up and was ready t pack and seen everytthing was already packed. She smiled and shook her head at me. I kissed her cheek and we both took a shower and all that good stuff. We were all in August's room tryin to decide what to do before the club tonight.

Mo: "Maybe we could go bowling or skating."

August: "Maybe we could go to the carvinal."

Prod: "Maybe we could get something to eat."

Ray: "I like that choice."

Tyga: "Right cuz a nigga hungry right now."

Suga: "Eat first of course then we can go skating, then the carvinal, and then the club."

Roc: "Yeah that way we can do all of them."

Meg: "I don't see why not."

Brit: "It a good plan."

Karen: "I like it."

Jas: "Yeah me too."

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Mo: "I'll get it."

Prince: "No I like this spot."

Mo: "Well get up and come with me."