Chapter Fourty Eight: Show Time (Part Two)

Mo's pov

We all came out in couples and traded back to our groups. Karen got an envelope from the people who was keeping up with the votes.

Karen: "THE RESULTS ARE IN. IN FOURTH PLACE WE HAVE......"

She opened the envelope and read the names and then looked at us all and smiled. They brought a table and all the trophies out and sat them in front of Karen.

Karen: "ALRIGHT EVERYONE HAS VOTED AND THE RESULTS ARE IN. IN FOURTH PLACE WE HAVE TYGA ROC ROYAL AND PRINCETON. COME ON UP AND GET YOUR TROPHY."

The guys walked up with a smile and got their trophy. They thaked the fans and come backed and kissed me Meg and Suga.

Karen: "GOOD JOB GUYS. NOW IN THIRD PLACE WE HAVE......PRODIGY AND RAY RAY."

They did the same thing the other guys did and can back and kissed Jas and Brit. They did do good cuz I would've never thought to use the tramps.

Karen: "WAY TO GO GUYS. YOU WERE AWSOME. IN SECOND PLACE AND THIS WAS A CLOSE VOTE....IN SECOND PLACE...."

I was so nervous I grabbed August and Meg hand and kept repeating...

Mo: "Oh my good, oh my god, oh my god"

August: "Keep calm babygirl."

Meg: "Yeah cuz either way we won."

Mo: "I know. I'm good."

August&Meg: "Well stop shaking."

Mo: "Ok ok ok. I'm good."

I tried my best to stop shaking as Karen continued.

Karen: "WE HAVE ROYAL LOVE JAZZY AND BRIT BRAT. COME ON GIRLS GET YOUR TROPHY."

A smile grew on my face. Like OH MY GOD WE WON FIRST PLACE. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Karen: "CONGRATS LADIES YOU DID AMAZING. I LOVE THAT SONG TOO. AND IN FIRST PLACE WE THE GROUP WITH THE BEST OVER ALL SHOW IS AUGUST MEG AND PRINCESS. COME ON UP AND GET YOUR PRIZES."

Mo: "Prizes? I thought all we get was a trophy."

August: "The guys and I added something to the first place prize."

Meg: "What y'all add?"

August: "That"

He pointed to the big check in Karen's hand.

Mo&Meg: "OH MY GOD. NO Y'ALL DIDN'T."

We went and jumped on them. The check was made out for three thousand dollars.

Mo&Meg: "Thank you guys."

I kissed Prince and Meg kissed Tyga. It almost turned into a make out on stage oh yeah August kissed Karen and made the WHOLE crowd gasp. We smiled and hugged her as well. I started messing with her.

Mo: "That make you two an official item. So you know what that means?"

Karen: "What?"

Mo: "Your my mommy."

I hugged her and didn't let her go. She laughed so hard I thought she was crying.

Karen: "Well how about you and your mom go shopping tomorrow?"

Mo: "I would love that."

Karen: "Good."

We got the check and trophy and took a few picture and then took some with everybody. I let Meg and August take the prizes and I went to the mic.