Chapter Thirty Nine:Why you here?

Suga's pov

We continued to walk and talk. We heard somebody call August and we all turned around. I knew it was bad cuz Mo and Prince came from the swings and stood in front of August like they was his body guards. When August stepped aside I finally seen her. You want believe who it was.

??: "August!?"

Mo: "What the hell do you want?"

??: "Trick I said August not Mo!"

Mo: "Trick!? I know damn well this hoe didn't just call me a trick!"

??: "I did. What you gonna do about it?"

Mo was about to punch her but Prince grabbed her and walk behind me and Roc. That wasn't helping much cuz she was still trying to get loose. She wasn't giving up without a fight. That's just the way she is. The rest of the guys came to where we was. August had a death glare on his face. I don't balme him.

August: "What the fuck do you want Amanda?"

Amanda: "I just wanted to say hey. I seen you walking and thought I would speak."

August: "Hi. Bye."

Amanda: "Well damn."

August's pov

I know what y'all thinking. Who the hell is Amanda and why is Mo and August so mean to her? Well to answer those questions Amanda is my ex before Ty. Believe it or not but I would rather be with Ty than Amanda any day. She stole my money, and sleep with my best fiend after she drug us both. Mo found out what she did because she found us passed out on the floor in the bed room and rushed us to the hospital. We were Chicago on vacation a few years ago and I took Mo with me. I thought it was a good idea. Mo brought me out my thoughts. I don't know how but she got out of Prince's grip.

Mo: "Why the fuck you still standing here!? Bounce!"

Amanda: "Bitch if you don't get the fuck out my face."

Mo: " Perra no me hagas golpearon el culo en este maldito parque."

Amanda: "What?"

Jas: "She said 'Bitch don't make me beat your ass in the park' and frankly I stand by her. Cuz it seems like the person you want to talk to don't want to talk to you."

Prod: "Ain't that kinda the whole reason we in New York now?"

Ray: "Man I swear drama follow us everywhere."

Tyga: "I sick of this shit. Let go guys."

Tyga walked pass Amanda and we followed him. She stood there dumbfound and we made our way to the hotel. I don't care how they feeling right now we still going to the club."

August: "I dont know about y'all but I'm still going to the club."

Brit: "Hell me too."

Mo: "Cool cuz I need a dink."

Tyga&August: "No the fuck you don't."

Mo: "Damn I just want one drink. It don't even have to be strong."

Tyga: "Fine only one."

Mo: "Cool I'm gonna go get ready."

Meg: "Wait up baby sis I'm comin too."

Did she say baby sis? Whatever. They went to their rooms and got ready. The other left a little after. They was all in my room. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the club. As soon as I put my shoes on they came in the room ready to go. They was looking good everybody. Mo was looking like she was ready to hurt sombody. I guess she really do need a drink.