chapter fourteen ♡

lillian ♡

i woke up, on the couch in my same position as last night when i was watching netflix but i had my monkey blanket over me.

i rubbed my eyes because i couldn't see due to the morning.

i sat up.

"good morning, lily!" jack smiled brightly from the kitchen.

he seems happy?

"oh, uh morning" i mumbled.

i'm not a morning person.

"i know, you're not a morning person and all but i made you some breakfast" he said.

he what?

"oh well, thanks" i said and stood up, walking in the kitchen smelling the pancakes and eggs.

my favorite.

he really is my bestfriend.

"here, i know you will be sad and all because your boyfriend is leaving so i wanted to make you breakfast" he smiled.

he's so sweet, but dillon isn't my boyfriend.

although i make it seem like he is.

i like dillon.

"you really are my bestfriend." i smiled and took the plate, i ate the food which was surprisingly good.

hm. strange.

"so what are your plans for today?" he asked me.

"nothing, after i bring dillon to the airport, i was just gonna stay home and watch tv probably" i shrugged.

"well, can you come with me to my moms?" he asked.

that sounds weird.

"i'd love to. special occasion?" i asked.

"no, well kind of? taylor's in town." he said.

taylor. i knew he was dating laura but i didn't know he was here. it's been awhile.

"oh really?" i smiled.

"yeah, so we will go after you finish eating. laura wanted to ask you something too" he said.

"oh okay" i smiled and finished.

i went and got dressed into a white crop top and black jeans. i grabbed a jacket too.

cause it was cold out.

then me and jack got into his car.

"so madison's out the picture?" i asked.

"yeah, she is" he said.

i'm glad.

"are you okay?" i asked him because it was a break up and those are always tough, no matter the reason you broke up.