chapter thirty three ♡

lily ♡

yesterday was really fun when jacob came over, he took my mind off of everything and i really appreciate it, like so much.

i forgot all about jack and everything else. he's still the most sweetest guy you'll meet.

i was waiting at the gate for sammy to come out, i've been standing here for over ten minutes just waiting.

when is he gon-

"hey!" someone yelled almost tackling me.

my heartbeat was pounding, he scared me half to death.

"oh my god" i said breathing.

"haha, got you" he said now laughing but i wasn't, i was too busy glaring at him.

"god, i forgot how much i hate you" i said.

"ah, you don't hate me. you loove me" he smirked.

"mhm whatever floats your boat" i said only joking.

"let's gooo" he said then, "okay calm down samuel"

we started walking to my car.

we got inside and then my phone vibrated and so did sammys.

i unlocked it seeing, it was a picture that jack posted on twitter of him and madison kissing.

my face fell at this. so i guess he's moved on.

sammy saw it too, he looked at me.

"are you okay?"

"fine, i'm fine" i mumbled.

"he's being an idiot, lily. just forget about him okay" he said.

he's right, i need to forget about him.

"do you want to do something probably insane?" i asked turning to him.

"yeah always" he smiled.

i started driving, about twenty five minutes passed and i was in the parking lot of a tattoo shop.

"lily, are you sure?" he asked.

"pretty sure. i need a change, i need something new that doesn't involve jack." i commented.

"okay then" he said and we got out and walked inside.

i looked at some of the designs. i knew what i wanted. i had a picture on my phone of it.

i was getting a tattoo on my wrist of my moms handwriting from a letter she had wrote me once at dinner when my dad and brother weren't talking, she wrote down i love you babygirl! on a small paper.

i had the paper and a picture of it, i wanted her with me always and this was it.

i showed the guy and he smiled, he then started doing it.

yeah, it freaking hurts but so worth it, sammy also got a tattoo.

i then got a nose peircing and belly button one.

i wanted a change, i needed one.

after that, i got my hair died from brown to black with blue in it as well.

"what you think?" i asked modeling my new hair to sammy and spinning around.

"i think you look great, and totally different." he smiled.

i smiled back. "that's what i'm going for. this has no jack." i smiled.

"you really look great with black and that nose piercing, dang it's hot" he commented making me smile.

"haha, this is why i love you!" i exclaimed.

he just rolled his eyes playfully and we walked back to my car and i drove us back to my house.

we walked in and sat on the couch,

"so anything new?" he asked.

"eh not really" i shrugged.

"let's play fortnite" he said jumping up and racing up the stairs, he came back a few minutes later with the game.

"okay" i said as he put the disc in.

and the game started, he got the controllers, "don't you dare, don't you freaking dare lillian" sammy yelled just as i did what he told me not to.

he threw the controller down mad.

"i hate you!" he yelled groaning.

"no you don't" i said laughing at his reaction.

"why would you do this to me?" he asked.

"i didn't do anything" i smiled innocently.

"i sold my apartment" he said.

when?

"when did this happen?" i asked.

"few weeks ago" he shrugged.

"well after tour, where are you going to live then?" i asked.

my smile slowly went away when i realized what that meant.

he's moving to LA.

"oh" i mumbled under my breath and slumped back.

"no no, lily, i wanted you to move in with me, i'm moving out there right after tour, all my stuff is at my moms so i'm gonna come here after tour and then a week or so later i'm moving there.

i've got an apartment and everything, but i don't want to live alone, and i'd rather you be with me, i don't like being away from you, you're like my baby sister" he said.

my smile came back.

"yes, yes i'll move in with you" i said and jumped up.

"i was hoping you'd say that" he said.

"jack can have this house to himself then, it can just be you and me." he smiled.

"you and me" i repeated.