chapter twenty eight ♡

lily ♡

i walked up to the door, i knocked three times.

moments later, the door was open by jack.

he saw me and smiled lightly but it faded when i didn't smile back, i wanted to but i can't.

"can i come in?" i asked.

"lily, you don't have to ask, you live here too" he spoke.

i walked further inside.

we sat down next to each other on the couch.

"i don't want you to leave, i really don't because that means i have to break up with you and that i have to be alone and i don't want to, jack but i have to, i don't hate you, i'm so happy for you, like so happy, and i love you, i love you so much and i can't imagine myself loving anybody else, i just really need you to know that, and i need to be with you until you leave, if you don't hate me." i said with tears falling.

he reached over like he did that day, and wiped my tears away with his thumb lightly.

"i could never hate you" he whispered and placed a kiss on my lips.

a gentle kiss, a passionate kiss, a kiss worth a million words.

we pulled away from each other and i just leaned myself on him, he put his hands around me and pulled me close.

"i'm right here" he whispered.

i looked up meeting his eyes, suddenly feeling sad that he would be leaving me so soon.

less than a week to be exact.

"i'm going to miss you" i mumbled sighing.

"i know, baby. me too" he said.

baby

that made a million different butterflies erupt in my stomach, he makes me smile and i'm gonna to miss it.

"will you stay?" he asked me a few minutes later.

i think he means at our house.

"here?" i asked lightly.

"yeah" he said.

"yes, i'm staying" i smiled up at him.

"thank god, i can't go another night without you next to me" he smiled kissing the top of my head again.

i smiled into him.

"selfie" he said taking his phone and pointing the camera to us.

i smiled brightly as he kissed my head.

the picture was cute, i liked it.

"i'll send you this, we look cute" he smiled.

i smiled too, how could i not?

he was so cute. i'm so glad i met him and i'm so glad i can kiss him whenever i want to.

we stayed like this for awhile, just in each other's arms, holding each other, it felt so perfect.

by the time it was six, we were sitting in his car.

i didn't know exactly where we were going but somewhere to get food is what i'm guessing, what i'm hoping.

i payed back, and watched jack as he turned the volume up on the radio.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked me.

"uh, let's go to taco bell or something" i shrugged.

"taco bell it is. but tomorrow, i want to take you on a real nice date since i'm leaving soon" he smiled over at me.

"i'm okay with that" i smiled back.

a few minutes later, we arrived at taco bell.

we ordered and sat down at a table.

"you wanna go somewhere after this?" i asked jack when he sat across from me.

i had a smile plastered across my face.

he smiled too, "anywhere as long as i'm with you"

i smiled as my cheeks were probably as red as a tomato but i didn't care.

"i have to drive though, because it's a surprise" i smirked.

"a surprise huh?"

"yep" i said.

"okay, it better be a good one" he said.

"i think you'll love it, but yet again, i don't know how you think" i shrugged.

he just smiled at me.