chapter nineteen ♡

lillian ♡

i stood waiting for sammy to say anything, anything at all.

"i don't know anything for sure, but i don't think jack broke up with madison because she was just hurting her, i think there's something else" he said.

me tooooo

"really? cause me too." i said.

"no, lily, i think he has feelings for you" he said.

"okay stop" i said my smile disappearing, he's messing with me now, and it's not cool.

i walked away.

"lillian! i'm being serious" he said grabbing my wrist.

"we were talking about this today, and the past like week and you never told me you thought this before so why are you saying it now?" i asked.

"because i didn't want to be wrong but honestly, i don't think i'm wrong. haven't you noticed these things, he gets so protective when you're with other guys and he wants to always be with you and just you alone, he barley agrees on going to the studio with johnson because he wants to make plans with you. i'm not making this up, and i didn't tell you because i wasn't sure but i mean come on, can't you see how he's different when it comes to you, he defends you in every situation" sammy said.

i was speechless right now.

i didn't know whether i should believe this or not but wow.

what if this was true and jack did have feelings for me?

what about dillon?

what about our friendship? what about it all?

"that's crazy, lily" zoey exclaimed as i told her about what sammy said earlier.

"i know and i honestly don't know if i should believe it" i said.

"believe it, lily. believe it" she said.

i do, i really do.

i smiled lightly. "if this isn't true, i'll be really heartbroken" i said.

"and i'm gonna blame you.. and sammy" i said.

"deal" she said.

"okay, let's go downstairs" i said dragging zoey downstairs where nate, sammy, and both jacks were talking.

all eyes on us when we got down there, they all went silent.

jack was looking at me with a smile on his face.

and all i could think about was the possibility of him having feelings for me..

i smiled and sat down on the ground in between both jacks.

"so, when's dillon flying in?" johnson asked.

"tomorrow night" i stated not interested in talking about him.

"are you guys doing anything?" he asked.

"i don't really want to talk about him, can we just talk about something else?" i asked.

"yeah, yes we can" jack, g spoke up.

and with that we talked about something else