Chapter 2

The door swings open causing both me and Hayes to look back from in the kitchen.

Mason, Kyle and Candy all look at Lily while Lily is staring at us confused.

*ding toast pops*

"Sup" Hayes and I say insync causing everyone to laugh, even Lily. You could tell by the way she's was laughing, she wasn't impressed with us, but she'd get over it she always does.

"Okay girls, hurry up, your interview is in half an hour and we still need to drive there" Candy reminds us.

"Okay, just give us three minutes" I ask.

***************

"Okay, let's go, time to go" Candy rushes.

We walk out to the car and hop in. We make our way to the Ellen studio. Once we arrive Hayes and I are forced to run inside quickly because of the amount of fans that were sitting outside waiting for us to arrive.

"Sorry ladies, we were going to have security guards outside ready for you but we weren't sure when you were going to arrive" Ellen apologizes.

"Oh, don't worry about it" Hayes smiles.

"Alright, follow me, the interview is in five minutes we need to go take our seats" Ellen motions us towards the door letting us know to enter.

"Okay girls remember this interview is about your whole story, so you have all day not just an hour okay, so you don't need to rush" we both nod.

*Ellen's theme song starts playing* causing her to run on stage and start dancing.

After the song finishes and Ellen welcomes us to come on stage we make our way to our seats....

Hayes and I look at each other, nervous. We've never had an interview this important before. Nobody knows our real story, but the whole world will by the end of today. I grab her hand to let her know it's gonna go well.