Chapter 19.

Cam's p.o.v

Shawn brought us to this mansion and it sounded like there was a party inside. Neither Hayes or I had ever seen a house so big. Hayes and I looked at each other in amazement.

"Come on girls." Shawn said motioning us to come inside.

We stepped inside and saw all the biggest celebrities. This was a real party.

"I wanna introduce you to some people, come with me."

Hayes and I followed Shawn to the back yard.

"Katy, Niall, this Hayes and Cam." Shawn introduced us.

We exchanged hellos and talked for a little. More people showed up and Shawn left to go meet up with others, I went to go get a drink.

I was at the table pouring my self a drink when someone walked up beside me. "Hey."
I looked up and it was none other than Luke Hemmings!

"Hi."

"I'm Luke."

"I know." I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath, thats not wanted I wanted to say. "I'm Cameron."

He smiled at me and I smiled back. "You from around here?"

"No I'm from Brooklyn, New York."

"What did you come all this way for?"

"Fame." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"Maybe I can help you with that."

I grinned. "Follow me."

I followed him down stairs. We walked past the downstairs living room, I saw Hayes sitting with the boys from One Direction, I grinned at her and they looked at me. I followed Luke down the hall and to a room at the end of the hall.

"Cameron, this is Mikey, Ash and Cal." He introduced us.

"Hi." We said.

"Can you sing?" Ashton randomly asked.

"Um... yeah, kinda."

"You should sing later."

"I'm better with my sister, and a couple shots." I grinned

"Who's your sister?"

"She's actually sitting out there." I pointed behind me at the door.

"Can we meet her?"

I nodded and took them out to meet her.

"Guys this is my sister Cameron." Hayes says as we approach them.

"Hey." "Sup." Niall and Louis said one after another.

I smiled and introduced Hayes to Luke, Cal, Ash and Mikey. We all hung out for the whole night then the DJ announced that people could sing.

"You two should go up." Louis said looking at us.

Hayes and I shared a nervous smile.
We got on stage and sang Lips of an Angel. Everyone there clapped for us some cheered. Hayes and I linked hands and took a bow. We went back and sat down. "You are really good." Cal told us.

"Like super good." Niall said.

"You two should come back to our place tonight, maybe we could write something together." Harry offered.

Hayes and I smiled at each other and nodded.

After the party, a couple drinks and a lot of music, the boys walked us out to the limo. The driver opened the door and Hayes and I got in, the boys followed. Luke sat next to me and Harry sat next to Hayes. There where even more drinks in the limo so by the time we got to the house things where getting hazy.

We where all sitting down stairs watching a movie, we almost died laughing. "Sing another song." Mikey requested.

Hayes and I had had a couple drinks so our actions where slightly out of our control. At the same time we broke out singing. "Are you, are you coming to the tree.
Where they strung up a man,
They say he murdered three.
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be, if we
Met at midnight in the Hanging tree.
Are you, are you coming to the tree.
Deadman call out for his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be, if we
Met at midnight in the Hanging tree. Are you, are you coming to the tree.
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be, if we
Met at midnight in the Hanging tree.
Are you, are you coming to the tree.
Wear a necklace of rope,
Side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be, if we
Met at midnight in the hanging tree."

They looked at us in amazement. "I think they could make it big." Zayn whispered to Liam.
They nodded and we watched a mother movie.

*The next morning*

I woke up with a slight headache, nothing a glass of OJ couldn't fix. I looked over next to me and Luke was passed out. I slowly and quietly got out of bed, I was only wearing his shirt and my underwear. I didn't even think to put pants on I just walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Louis was standing by the fridge. "Juice?..." He offered handing me a glass of OJ.
"Thanks." I grinned, taking the juice.