Chapter 9

The next day after school I walked to Cam's to help her with the move. When we walked in there were men carrying out the couches and tv. Dianne was sitting at the table with Connor and Scarlet making sure they weren't getting in the way of anything.

"They are clearing out Connors room right now, yours is next so can you pack up some stuff, like clothes, bed sheets and other things like that?" Her mom asked.

"Yup." Cam said walking up the stairs.

I followed her into her room. We put her bed sheets and pillows into garbage bags and put the stuff on her dressers and night stand into a box. We emptied her closet and took all the pictures off the walls. The guys came into her bedroom grabbing her bed and dressers, bringing them downstairs then into the moving truck.

We walked down stairs caring the little things we had just packed up and put them in the back of Cam's moms car.

"Okay, mom, my rooms done.. anything else?" Cam questioned.

"Yeah, actually... can you watch your brother and sister while I go clean out my room?"

Cam nodded.

"Cam, why are the people here putting all of our stuff into a truck?" Conner asked his sister.

"Because, we're moving" she replied answering his question.

"Moving?" Connor was confused, he didn't understand the whole 'moving' concept yet.

"Yeah, we're gonna go live some where else" Cam explained. Causing Connor to nod.

I don't think he understands entirely but he does know that they're gonna go live somewhere else.

"Okay, ready to go... let's go move into our new home" Dianne said cheerfully, walking down the stairs.

*******