Chapter 13

Hayes and I walked to the old library and made the trade off with John. John was a guy of very little curiosity into other peoples lives. Once we made the trade off we headed to the train where Keith, the guy who runs the train was putting hay barrels to the sides. "Hello young lady." He said hopping out if the train.

"Hey Keith."

"What can I do for ya?" He questioned.

"I was wondering if you could take us to Hollywood?" I asked.

He looked at me with a questionable look. I handed him the envelop and the diet coke. He looked in the envelop and raised one eye brow. "Its a non stop train to Hollywood as soon as I get the rest of the hay moved." he told us with sort of a grin.

We grinned back, he moved on to the next car. "You girls can make your self comfortable in that car I just finished with." He told us.

We got in the car and moved some hay bails around. We adjusted them so they where kind of like stairs and we got comfortable on the top row of hay bails.

"The trains leaving now girls, are ya'll set and comfy?" Keith asked.

"Yes, and thank you for bringing us." Hayes said with a smile.

"Here's a walkie-talkie incase ya'll girls need anything." He said throwing us a walkie-talkie.

He started the train and we headed off to Hollywood.

As the sun set Hayes and I stood looking out at it. It was so big and beautiful the way it cast a picture like image on the water below it. When the sun finally went down we climbed up to our spots on the top of the hay. We where together in the corner. It was a chilly night. I leaned against the wall and Hayes leaned against me it wasn't to bad but we could still feel the chill.

"Cam?" Hayes whispered seeing if I was still awake.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"What are we going to do when we get to Hollywood?" she asked.

"Become super stars." I told her.

"Ooh, well goodnight." she said.

"Goodnight Hayes." I said back.