III. Raoul Handsome

The morning rushed around the corner. Scarlet groaned, feeling a head shoved into her chest. "Raoul!" she tried to push him away, but he tightens himself onto her.

He looked up, pouring out his lower lips as he gives her his best pout. "Scarlet," his deep voice vibrate against her ears.

Scarlet rolled to her back and closed her eyes, scorning at herself for feeling excited due to the hard length pressed beside her. She glanced at Raoul, who had a satisfying smile on his face, knowing she shouldn't feel that way. After all, he is practically a child stuck in a man's body.

After her morning routine, Scarlet walked out of the front house with Raoul beside her scratching his ear. Her grandma gave her a stern look telling her to be careful. She nodded and took Raoul's hand, knowing he may chase a squirrel and hit his head like yesterday.

Reaching the road, Scarlet pulled up her scarf jealous of how werewolves barely get cold. Raoul was in her largest t-shirt with her old basketball shorts, but somehow he was still warm. Scarlet's eyes dropped towards his feet that was barely hanging onto the flip-flop she gave him. She frowned, noticing how his feet were turning red, but Raoul still smiles at her.

They reached the end of the dirt path where a man was waiting for them. He looked at Raoul but decided not to question the scenario. Scarlet opened the door with Raoul standing at the end of the path, eyes scouring around the area. He took a step back, then squat down.

"Come on, Raoul," Scarlet said, waving her hand towards the door.

Raoul wrapped his arms around his body and stared at her.

Scarlet sighed, then walked towards him and squatted down. "Raoul, we need to get you some clothes," she said, then placed a hand over his head, "and possibly cut your bush of a hair."

She placed out a palm. "Go with me?" she smiled sweetly.

Raoul stared at her hand, and hesitantly placed his large one over it. Scarlet stood up, leading him towards the car. When the vehicle starts driving, Scarlet looked at Raoul, who had his face planted against the glass. Slowly, she rolled down the window allowing the fresh snowy air to enter. Raoul stuck out his head, along with his tongue, and began howling, causing her to giggle.

Raoul turned and looked at her, then crawled towards her direction. He planted his head on her thighs and snuggled deep into her. "Gosh; you're like a giant baby," she mumbled, petting his head.

Soon, they entered the town where Raoul caught a lot of attention due to his amber eyes covered by his thick black hair. There was also the fact that he was wearing woman's clothes that look like it was about to tear at any moment. Hearing the mumbling sounds around him, he hid behind Scarlet.

From an outsider's point of view, with Raoul's arms wrap around her, it looks like he was protecting her. In reality, it was the other way around.

Glancing around, Scarlet smiled, seeing the lamppost tied with a large red bow, covering in white crystals. The small store windows were decorated with anything holiday-related, enhancing their joy for the season.

Scarlet entered a clothing store called Reveal and began looking around the racks. An employee walked towards her. "Hel-"

Raoul growled at the man, holding Scarlet closer to him.

Scarlet smiled dimly, "We don't need help. Thank you."

She turned around, and Raoul instantly stops growling then grinned at her wiggling his invisible tail. "Raoul, you cannot growl at strangers!"

Raoul pouted and proceeded to a corner of the room. Scarlet grabbed his wrist, knowing exactly where he is going. "No corner," she wiggles a finger in the air.