XII. A Christmas Rose Stained Red

Scarlet groaned, feeling a pair of hot lips on her neck...collarbone...chest...stomach...thighs...and finally -

She ran her fingers through his hair feeling his tongue rushing through her flesh. Her back arched, as he gently pushed a finger inside of her feeling her muscles clenched tightly around it "Scarlet," he mumbled her name, as he continued eating her.

Scarlet sat on the toilet, burying her face in her palms as she groaned lightly mentally scorning herself for enjoying what had occurred earlier. Ever since the night at the bar, Raoul had become bolder - more aggressive when expressing his affection for Scarlet.

He would kiss her whenever he had the chance, touch her in places he shouldn't be touching.

The most frustrating thing was that she accepted every one of his advances without uttering a single protest, even when she knows exactly how the story between them would end.

She sighed, flushed the toilet - even when she didn't go - and stood up. Unlocking the door, she ran her fingers across her hair only to hear a deep grunting noise from Raoul's room. Her thighs tighten knowing precisely what he is doing in there.

When Raoul isn't seducing Scarlet or helping Annabella around the house, he will lock himself inside his room to release.

"Scar...let," he breathed out. Instantly she covered her ears then rushed downstairs.

Upon entering the living room, Annabella was settling comfortably on the couch as the fire brighten the room. "Little Red," she said, as her eyes kept on the neatly decorated pine tree.

"Yes, grandma?"

"Representatives of the werewolf community will come here soon to get Raoul."

Scarlet heart dropped. "I-I thought they were coming after the holidays?"

"They decided to come early," she replied.

Scarlet walked closer towards her, knowing she was hiding something. "Grandma...why are they coming early?"

She sighed, "Your parents was notified what you and Raoul were doing in the alley...They aren't happy Little Red."

"B-But they can't take him away!"

Annabella sighed, "We talked about this...Raoul doesn't belong with us."

She bit her trembling lips and rushed back upstairs. Raoul opened the door to his bedroom and smiled when he saw Scarlet, but quickly frowned seeing tears rushing down her cheeks. He held her back by the waist. "What's wrong Scar?"

She shook her head.

He cupped her cheeks, motioning it upward as his thumb wipe off the tears from her face. "Scar...What's wrong?"

Instantly, Scarlet dived her head into his chest and released a muffled cry. Raoul didn't know what to do except pat her back.

Before Scarlet knew it, she was laying on her bed with Raoul arms firmly wrapped around her and a warm blanket covering them. Fluttering her lashes, she looked up seeing Raoul shuffling lightly. He groaned, and looked down, then placed a kiss on her forehead. "Hey," he whispered. She smiled, nuzzling her forehead into his chest.

Silence bestow upon them as they held each other.

"Scar?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

Scarlet chuckled, "A date?"

He placed his forefinger on her chin and lift it, hot breath brushing against her skin as his amber eyes gazed deeply into hers. "Go on a date with me please."