XXII. Favors

Scarlet's back slammed against the mattress as Raoul climbed on top of her. His lips morph together with hers, as their tongue tangled. On his knees, he took off his shirt, revealing his chiseled body.

Then, he helped Scarlet take off hers.

Raoul placed a hand on her scratched neck, running his thumb across his name. "Don't ever...hurt yourself again."

Obediently, Scarlet complied.

Tilting his head, he repeatedly kissed the wound on her neck. His wet tongue made it's way up her veins as her fingers.

He grabbed her wrists and slammed it beside her head. "I'm going to fuck you," he growled.

Scarlet was stunned by his sudden dominating tone.

"I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard until you can't talk - until you can't walk."

Her body trembled against his devious whisper. She remembered the woman who is fated to be with him. "But, you-"

Raoul cut Scarlet's voice off with his lips. His fingers ran down her curved waist, and slipped off her pants. She gasped when he teared off her panties, and threw it across the room. Raoul grabbed her legs and threw it on his shoulders. A pleasurable moan entered the room when Raoul pressed his head between her thighs.

Scarlet rushed her fingers through his hair, mind unable to function properly as his tongue rushed through her flesh. "R-Raooooul," she moaned, sinking her nails into his hair as her waist rocked.

Raoul slipped in a finger, teasing her pleasurable point. Biting her lower lips, tears crossed her eyes as she began to lose her vision. Scarlet pulled on Raoul's hair as her thighs tighten on his face, feeling herself on the edge. "Raaaaa-oooooul!" she shouted, feeling her back arched into curved as she felt a fantastic orgasm slammed in every inch of her body. Her toes curled as she forced Raoul's face deeper into her.

Once the peak dialed down, Scarlet released short sharp breath as she released Raoul's hair. He went on his knees and wiped off her liquid from his mouth. While Scarlet was in a deep daze, Raoul began unbuttoning himself feeling the guilty sensation lurking inside his chest -  no doubt the mating link with his soulmate.

Raoul's body froze, wanting to get away from Scarlet but - as he kneel there watching her chest rising and lowering as her eyes begged for him - he wanted to be inside of her.

Raoul unbutton his pants and eagerly threw it across the room. Scarlet placed her forearm over her eyes. "Don't Raoul. You're going to regret it. We both know, you can't forget about her."

Raoul uncovered her face and placed a kiss on her wet cheek. "Then make me forget about her." He tilted his head towards her red ear, "Everyday...Every night." He angled his waist on top of her.

Before Scarlet can respond, Raoul slammed all of himself inside of her. Scarlet screamed as her flesh forced to wrap around his hot hard length. "Force me to only think of you"

Scarlet shake her head as the tears refused to stop, feeling their liquid mixing between their waist. Her nails dig deeply into his back. "I won't believe you. I can't believe you."

The sun peeked past the grey clouds, scattering through the motioning curtains. Raoul peered out over the balcony, his eyes taking in the bright colors squeezing through clouds. It's a little chilly, he thought.

Then again, he was wearing only his boxers.

The scent of rain hung in the air as he watched the sky darken and the colors fade away as morning fully arrived. The mist thickened and the unmistakable roll of thunder growled threateningly, color hung on the sky, rapidly fading. Rain splattered his tanned body.

He went inside, seeing Scarlet's body hugged by the thick blanket. Raoul settled down on the edge of the bed. Slowly, he lifted his fingers and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear revealing her redden eyes and scratched neck. Gently, he placed a kiss on his marking.

Raoul stood up and grabbed his shirt. Before stepping out the room, he looked back at Scarlet peaceful sleeping face.

"You want me to kill Lyla?" Daniel asked, leaning back against his leather chair.

Raoul hung his hands between his parting thighs. "I...never said that."

"You asked me to keep Lyla away from you."

He nodded, "And Scarlet too."

Daniel tangled his hands on top of the desk. "And what's in it for me?"

"I know you want my genetics...To understand how I'm about to shift despite not having a werewolf."

Daniel lifted a brow, "I can always lock you under this building and take all the genetic information I need."

Raoul's glare matched Daniel, "You cannot"

"And why can't I?"

"Because...Raoul belongs to Scarlet and she will not allow that."

The silence was eerily unnatural, like poisonous cloud that at any moment could choke any life.

Suddenly, Daniel bursted out laughing with his thrown back and a single hand covering his teary eyes. He sucked in a deep breath, then stood up, circling around the wooden table. "The Hood's family is oh-so-lucky to have you Raoul." He crossed his arms, a sly smirk making it's way acrossed his lips, "I'll ensure you never see Lyla again, but I'm going to need you to do more than just give me your genetics."

"What else do you want?"

He shrugged, "When the time come. I'll call in the favor," he smiled.

Raoul nodded, and stood up - walking towards the door.

"Is she worth it?" Daniel asked.

"I am the only one who hold the right to choose who I love."

"Even if it meant going against your Goddess?"

"If I am truly part of her creation then she must know that I am more than a puppet...I am someone who holds their own emotions...Someone who can make their own decision...If she truly wants a puppet then she shouldn't had given us the ability to think and feel so much."

Daniel sat there, watching Raoul left the room. He pressed his monitor hearing a voice on the other end. "Yes Mr.Saunders?"

"Call in the future Alpha Drake. I have to discuss something with him."

Raoul inhaled a deep breath then opened the hotel door hearing a low muffled cry. Scarlet was under the sheets in the fetal position, soaking her pillow.

He placed a hand on the blanket and the whimpering stopped. Scarlet poked her head out and instantly threw herself at Raoul. "I-I thought you l-left," she cried.

Raoul rubbed her back, "How could I ever leave you?"

She crawled onto his lap and clung onto him. "Don't ever leave until I wake up," she whispered.

He smiled, "I would never do such a thing again." He wiped the tears off her cheek. Raoul's heart tighten as he gazed at Scarlet, blaming himself for constantly making her cry.

Perhaps it's because Raoul never gotten his wolf - thus the mating bond wasn't as strong.

But, at that moment, as Raoul gazed lovingly at Scarlet, he was grateful to never meet his wolf.