V. First Purchase

Scarlet sat in the kitchen table, tapping a single finger against the books and videos.

Annabella walked in, ready to consume some food. "What are those Little Red?" she asked.

She sighed, "Books and videos for Raoul. He's been asking a lot of questions about certain feminine and masculine parts lately and how to use them."

Annabella lifted a brow as she grabbed a pot and pan, "You mean his penis?"

Scarlet's eyes burst open. "Grandma!" she said in a scornful voice, quickly glancing at the entrance. She walked towards Annabella, "Don't say the p-word out loud!"

"Why?"

"Raoul may hear," she whispered.

"So?"

Scarlet grab some eggs from the fridge. "Raoul is innocent! Don't taint him!"

Annabella snorted, "Sweetheart. The boy is a werewolf. They mate like dogs, humping and pumping and such," she waved a hand in the air.

She cracked the eggs, "Raoul is different. He doesn't do those things."

Annabella grabs some pancake mix, "Because he doesn't know about them yet."

"Grandma. You told me to handle Raoul, so let me handle this."

She began mixing the batter, "Just make sure to use protection and not dirty my carpet."

"Grandma! We will no-"

A deep yawn caught her attention, and she turned her head towards the door to see Raoul walking inside the kitchen with only his boxer intact and a hard earn sunrise.

Annabella covered her mouth. "Oh me, oh my," she chuckled, cheeks turning pink.

Quickly, Scarlet rushed towards Raoul, who began stretching his aching body. "Raoul! I told you to wear sweats whenever you walk out of the room!" she scorned.

He pouted, "But it was hot," he grumbled, then wrap his arms around her. "Scar..." he whispered the nickname he decided to give her, "You weren't there when I wake up. I miss you."

Scarlet released a puffed of air. "I'm right downstairs."

Raoul placed Scarlet's hand over his bare chest, allowing her to feel his beating heart. "But it hurts here when I don't see you."

Annabella chuckled while Scarlet scowl at her. She pinched Raoul's nose. "Stop being a big baby, and you need to sleep by yourself."

He bit his lower lips and growled lightly, but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth when Scarlet shot him a nasty glare.

"Stop being mean to him. He just turned into his human form not too long ago. He is practically a baby who can fix the leaky roof," Annabella said, pinching Raoul's cheek while he grinned at her. She walked towards the table and dug into her purse, then gave Raoul's a black car. "Now, you two go out and have fun. Buy me some Christmas stuff for this dull cottage," she said.

Scarlet lifted a brow, "You're giving him a black card?"

Annabella waved her off, "You got your own."

"No, I mean, you actually trust him?"

"The boy got to learn how to purchase things on his own eventually," she said, glancing at Raoul, who was chewing on the piece of plastic.

"This doesn't taste good, Anna," he said, twisting the card in his hands while Scarlet sighed, pushing it down, and shook her head. "It's not food?" he asked, bending his brows together.