XIII. What Belongs to Him

Scarlet knew it was a bad idea, no it was a terrible idea.

Somehow those words slipped between her lips, and now, she is at a hotel with Raoul sitting on the bed - waiting for her to finish showering.

From his reaction earlier with scurrying hot cheeks spreading to his ears, he knew precisely what Scarlet meant.

Scarlet, on the other hand, still don't truly understand her own words and why she said those things.

It was as if she wasn't herself at all.

She reached for the silver handle and turned off the water, then stepped out of the tub feeling the bathroom mat brushing against the heel of her toes. Grabbing the towel, she dried off her body, then looked at the mirror.

Scarlet trembled seeing Raoul's hickeys laying between her thighs from all the time he had eaten her.

Closing her eyes, she wondered if it was too late to opt out.

Raoul sat on the bed, scrunching and un-scrunching his sweaty palms. He ran his fingers through his dampen hair from showering earlier. Sitting there, listening silence causes stirred discomfort in the depth of his stomach. He didn't want to leave the room tonight...but tomorrow morning.

He knew what they were about to do, of course, he did. He even did his research...again...and again...and again.

At the end of everything, he knew one thing...he wanted to be inside of Scarlet.

He couldn't think of doing what they are about to do with anyone else except her.

Raoul sighed gazing at the white wooden door, wondering when she will step out with her usual beautiful self. He bit his lower lips as his eyes cast down, seeing the clean pattern carpet.

"Tell me...How the fuck is a hybrid our son if we are both humans!" a man shouted.

The woman reached for the man "Sweeth-h-he-"

He pulled away "It's him, isn't it...You're so-called soulmate."

She shooked her head as tears brimmed out of her eyes.

"Pack up all your stuff and leave. I don't want to see you and that child again. Go live with that fucking soulmate of yours."

The man turned around his eyes with the little child who was gazing at him intently. He scoffed, "To think...I took that werewolf in and treated him like a brother. Turned around and he fucked my wife-" he went on one knee, "and made you...a child of a bastard."

A hollow wind crashed against the glass window, snapping Raoul back into reality. He ran his hands down his tired face, and chuckle lightly.

Raoul knew...that was his memories.

He was the bastard child.

Created by two so-called soulmates, no - an affair...adultury.

Raoul had been regaining his memories ever since his kiss with Scarlet, and he could never understand why. He never wanted them. All he needs was the memories between Scarlet and him, and that's all he wants.

The door creaked open, and he snapped up his vision, eyes instantly widen at Scarlet bare body. She stood there fidgeting her toes against one another, as her flesh turned a deep shade of red.

Inhaling a deep breath, he stood up and walked towards her. Merely inches away, Raoul placed his hands on her waist causing her to flinch slightly. She covered half of her burning face with her hands and pressed her forehead against Raoul's shirt. "Be gentle tonight," she whispered unable to say anything else.

Scarlet grew up with a golden spoon in her mouth, but she knew better in sleeping with merely anyone. Nearly her whole life had been family and the company, sometimes social gathering. Other then that, she opted out with holding a relationship. Seeing her friends jumping in and out of them with heartbreaks, she decided it wasn't for her.

Business comes first.

Pleasure was always secondary.

However, right now, as Raoul explored every inch of her flesh, Scarlet didn't know which was more important. His tongue was teasing her like usual, and as she laid on that bed, she wanted to give Raoul the same type of pleasure.

"Lay down," her voice was cracked from all the screaming.

He complied, feeling her lips pressing against his then trailed down his body. Raoul fight back the ecstatic groans of pleasure, feeling her light kisses on his hard-on. As she took him, she noticed how big it was...much too big causing tears to raddle in her eyes.

Unable to contain himself, he grabbed a fist full of her hair and slammed himself inside of her causing her to choke. She looked up to see his amber eyes brimming with life and unspoken satisfaction as he filled up her mouth.

When he finished pumping, Raoul exhaled never feeling such a pleasuring moment before in his life. It was completely addicting.

Scarlet wiped her lips and swallowed the content, then crawled towards his waist. She looked up at him, feeling his hard-on resuming. Scarlet ran her fingers down his hot cheeks and kissed it.

Instantly, he flipped her over causing her eyes to widen. A low growling sound left his throat as he shoved his face onto her neck, "Smell...good," his voice was deeper than usual, "Scarlet...smell so good," his breathing intensified.

Raoul looked at Scarlet, feeling her hot wet flesh ready for him to penetrate. "Scarlet...you're mine right?"

Scarlet laid there, wanting to clench her thighs at the sight of him, dripping in sweats. They had been foreplaying for hours...and that's before the main event. She bit her lower lips, and steadily, she nodded, "I'm all yours."

With those three words, instantly, Raoul penetrated her causing a scream to echoed throughout the room. His waist motion unable to steadily control himself. His mind was telling him to slow down, knowing Scarlet was in deep pain, but he couldn't.

Raoul's canines surface at the sight of her revealing neck as the water trailed down underneath the moonlight, wash away his sanity. His hands gripped harshly against her waist and without control, he bit her neck. She screamed louder, tears dripping down her cheeks as she clawed his back, "Raoul! Stop! Stop!" she shrieked, as he continued thrusting into her.

She pounded his back, knowing if he finished inside of her then that meant the bond would be completed.

Soon, pain twisted into pleasure and that's all Scarlet felt. Pain and gratification as she continued screaming and crying at him. His thrusts only intensified with each ticking second as his canines dug deeper into her flesh.

Not a single word reached his ears.

Raoul only instinct was to mark what belongs to him.