Metal Shining

I twirled on my heel and broke Lucas's nose in one punch.

I didn't need godly powers because before I had those, I had my fighting skills. That and my anger. I will always have my anger.

Lucas stumbled back but I didn't care. I threw another punch in his stomach then his neck. Then I kicked his shin. He howled as I hit his weak points.

It was one day after cricket practice that I learned these points. I was sitting next to one of the coaches and he was telling me how we should never go for the face because it was basically one big bone. It was easier to hit parts where most pain would be felt. His neck, his shin( I knew this one personally), his stomach and obviously, his balls. Results would be him clutching his neck or stomach (both) and maybe him even collapsing. This time was no exception as Lucas collapsed on the floor trying to hold all his aching parts.

I stepped over his chest and grab the collar of his shirt. "You don't know who I am or what I can do. So from now on I'm your freaking God and you better bow down."

I dropped him and looked around for the first time.

People were staring at me in shock and disbelief. My math teacher was also staring clearly knowing better than to help.

"My name is Jake Thales." I told them and they all looked down, afraid of my gaze.

I walked away, leaving my name hanging in the air. From today on fear will my name's brother, always together always present.

But my day was worse now than it was before. Fights used to have a meaning. I fought to keep my current girlfriend, I fought because I didn't like the advice that the guy was giving her, I fought because I wanted to prove something. This time, it was for dominance but the way I felt it might as well just have been the mood I was in. I was looking for a fight, I didn't need one. I was beyond miserable.

I strolled to my car. Once there, I paused. I looked around checking if the coast was clear before I held out my hand. Just for curious sake, I thought Fire and sure enough my power had returned as a controlled fire blazed to life in my palm. I closed my hand and extinguished it.

I looked at the sky.

"I'm so lost." I started, honestly. "I don't know what to do anymore. Everything feels wrong. Even your power, I don't deserve it because I simply have nothing to give you. Please help me father, mother, Exodus."

No reply came from the midday sky. No help. I was alone.

I opened the trunk and threw my bag in before closing it. I looked around Aeolus Academy the place where it all began. Now it was nothing more than a hell. A shadow of the heaven it used to be.

Then I saw it.

It was glowing, shining actually. As if it was some sort of metal reflecting the light. But it wasn't metal. It was a person. I knew it was a sign because no body else seemed to be affected by it. No one was shielding their eyes or anything. Basically what I'm saying is I looked around to see if I was going crazy and the answer I got was 'Yes Jake, your bloody insane!'

I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Curious, obviously, I walked towards this person.

Aeolus had two gates, the main gate and the side gate. The side gate wasn't anything fancy but leading up to it was this path in the side of the hill. Something I call a strip. Next to the strip was the hill where the tennis/netball courts were. Next to those was the travel where matriculation could park their cars. To get to this person I would have to walk around the parking area and onto the strip which I did.

I'm such a creep because I was literally pacing like full on Gumball Watterson speed walking. The shinning thankfully stopped as soon as hit the strip.

The person turned out to be a girl.

From what I could see(which isn't much since I was twenty meters behind her) she had long ponytail. Her bag was broken, broken as in the pull tabs were missing. She wore a shorts with a a wholly turtleneck.

Wait, what?

I should not be able to see that much detail from this far and still behind her. I shouldn't see the brown highlights in her black hair or the fact that she has earphones in. Nor the fact that I can hear her listening to Amnesia by 5seconds of summer.

How can I hear it?

Wait I can hear it?

Those must either be very powerful earphones and she put them on maximum or I have super hearing. I was literally freaking out. I could see and hear further than I ever could before. Whoever she is, she's messing with me in every way possible.

Especially that way dirty minds.

I finally caught up to her and touched her shoulder. She turned and I was met with light brown eyes. They weren't hazel but they were so beautiful. Now I've read a lot of books on wattpad and I've heard all those cliche descriptions of how beautiful eyes can be so mine will clearly top that. Her eyes was like wood to a bonfire, immediately upon first glance setting my very existence, my soul on fire with so many sensations. Impossible to describe, yet there.

Thank you, thank you (mentally taking a bow for all of you out there reading this).

She smiled at me and I found that perfect smile mesmerizing. Can teeth be sexy? Because they were doing things to me.

"Umm." I said breathless.

She took out a earphone and stared at me, clearly amused. "Hello stranger."

Obviously my response was smooth "Uhhh"

She laughed, "Well I need to start walking home because I'm already late. My name is Hallo Morrigan, Jake Thales. "

She turned and walked to the gate.

And as I watched her all I could think was I should've offered her a lift.