Dirty

After making the sacrifice, we decided to go back to the many rooms we explored.

Not like that, dirty minds!

"You know I think we need a new pair of clothes." I mumbled after a few minutes of silence.

It was true. Her clothes were covered in dirt and black feathers. Even some of my blood had gotten on her. As for me, I was covered in dust, blood and powder. We were in desperate need of a change.

She smiled wearily. At least I thought so until I realized she was tired. She was stumbling, struggling to keep up straight. Her eyes moved sluggishly around the room.

I threw my arm around her shoulder and pulled her up as her knees buckled. She chuckled lowly,

"Making moves, are we, Chicken?"

"Ha ha, do you want to fall on your face?", I asked, rather sarcastically.

"Just lug me to bed in an innocent way.", she smirked, her eyes closed.

I wanted to pick her up bridal style but I thought against it, settling to give her a piggyback ride. I was taking her to the room I woke up in just a day ago. It was the last room to the left on the first floor.

It wasn't a struggle carrying Hallo. She didn't seem to weigh at all. This led me to start thinking about the recent changes in my physical appearance.

My features have changed. My puberty has faded away completely including the scars. Everything was...balanced whereas everything before I considered unbalanced. I know what your saying. You believe that God created everything in his image which is perfect but then why is it that so many people think they aren't?

I'm not saying that God isn't real. If every other god, down to the smallest things, can exist certainly an almighty God can exist too but for us demigods? We are constantly being influenced by other gods and 'demons' so what influence does God have on me? A demigod.

Whoa, too deep.

I smiled as I gently dropped her on my bed.

Perhaps, if you were to change her...?

, Rose suddenly suggested.

"How?", I asked out loud.

You take her clothes off-

"You know I didn't mean that.", I rolled my eyes at her sarcasm.

Well if you want to noble, think it.

And with that I got what she was saying. I could use my powers...somehow. I didn't really understand that.

Let's see, what have I done with my powers? I can blow mansions up, create life and point. That's all I could remember at that moment. Then I remembered what I did earlier, calling all elements that make life into myself, and figured that I could do something like that.

Okay, so I can't imagine her naked because that's wrong but maybe I can imagine her clothes changing.

Since I don't really know Hallo's style I imagined her in one of my many long sleeved shirts with tights. That's about all I know about girls.

Sure enough, almost instantly, her dirty clothes morphed into the ones I imagined. I even over did it a bit because soon she was sparkling clean as if she came out from the shower.

I sighed, satisfied with my work, and stepped out of the room.

When I turned I came face to face with a woman. I nearly jumped back in fright. The woman's eyes blazed with an blueish green colour. Her hair was as silver as the moon's reflection on a lake. Her clothes were modern but I knew she was a goddess by the way she radiated power. And I knew which one by the pendant she wore around her neck: an owl.

"Athena.",I said and I would've bowed had it not been for the fact that there was no space.

Her eyes drifted down my form, probably taking note of all the changes. This was her first time seeing me so close after the battle.

"It is time, Caelus, for you to face The Chambers."

A/N
Thank you for 200 reads. Please continue to read and please vote. Do point out if there are any mistakes.
Also a bit of a warning. My chapters will be getting more intense and deeper as we move along. Remember that this is my only outlet for the time being and I'm working through a few emotions so this will be the result. Also want to thank demigod_Posiedon for the help and support.
And let's try to hit 300.

Thank you.