Are You Ready

Hallo's P. O. V

The scenery shifted to us standing on a hill. In the distance, a massive structure rose on the next hill forming a stone frame for a door.

I glanced from the corner of my eyes at Jake. How could he be so calm? From my understanding, The Chambers would change him. How could he willingly go in there knowing he won't come out the same?

His posture was a bit tense but more relaxed. Nothing in his face showed that he was panicking and with that sword tied to his back, he looked dangerous. That is, to say the least.

"There it is." His voice, again, held no tone of panic. "Inside is seven immortals of imaginable power that would change me, us, for the better. Hopefully for the better."

"How about we head in?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We moved down the hill and towards the doors. The frame held gigantic bronze and gold doors that were intricately made. I didn't get to take those details in though before the doors swung open without a sound. We were almost sucked straight in by the sudden intake of air. That being said, me and Jake were still pulled closer.

"I guess I should announce your presence just incase The Chambers actually sees you as an person doing her own inversion." Jake told me after a few minutes of waiting.

"What do you mean?" I whispered. Something was off. Then out of nowhere, Jake started shouting.

"Hallo Morrigan will be accompanying me as a witness!"

I waited for a voice to shout back, something like 'SURE, WHY NOT?' but nothing came.

But Jake seemed satisfied. We walked in.

As soon as we stepped past the doors, they swung closed. On the other side wasn't the hills though, it was a long dark corridor with the end lit. The end being a simple wooden door.

Jake turned to me as we reached the door and smiled. "Ready for chamber number one?"

I nodded, not as enthusiastic as he is. He opened the door and for the third time today, the scenario changed again.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter but the next few chapters will be the all about the trails of the chambers and they will be long. Also they will be told from Hallo's P. O. V as it will give us a fresh perspective on Jake.

So grab your weapon of choice, snacks too, and head with us.