Abnormal

I woke up and immediately knew I was dreaming.

At two a.m in the morning, I collapsed next to Aeela who had collapsed earlier on. Everyone else had also crashed before me. The life of student was apparently worse than one of a gang leader.

Anyways, when I was up, Aeela wasn't there. The sun was shining unusually bright through the window which shouldn't be possible with lace and everything. I turned and saw two men. I was still laying down and the world around me seemed to be spinning. Outside the window all I could see was afternoon, light and gentle breeze.

I sat up and took the men in. They both sat, drinking out of mugs.  The man on the left looked alarmingly like an older version of me. He had tanned skin and a well muscled body. Other than that he was just like me. He had wavy black hair, mysterious black eyes and perfect teeth. He radiated warmth. He held a cup of coffee.

The man on his right was the exact opposite of him. He had pale skin like really pale skin. Like it was so pale I stood there just trying to figure out whether it was pale green or pale blue. Believe me, you'd try to figure out the difference. His hair was long, jet black, with the ends stark white. His teeth was also perfect and he held the same mysterious eyes as the other man. The main difference was that everything around him seemed cold, oh, and he was drinking chocolate milkshake. Because you know, that's important. The best way to describe would simply be to say that on the left sat Hashirama and on the right, Madara.

Simultaneously, they picked up my presence.

"Life is a cruel thing, is it not? " The one on the left started. " Whether it's a tragedy or you simply get lost, Life does not wait. It keeps moving and the consequences are deadly."

The one on the right smirked. "Listen to you! It's so you to take my part."

The one on the left rolled his eyes playfully. "I merely speak the truth."

I watched the two interact with each other. Two polar opposites yet they completely balance each other out. That's how I got their names.

"You are Exodus," I pointed to the man on the left. ", and your Trigon."

The man on the right, Trigon, gave me a nod.

"Why are both of you here?" I asked.

"We're always here, Jake, because of you." Trigon said as he took a sip of his milkshake, leaving a milk mustache behind. "But I'll let Exodus explain."

"I'm sure your wondering what happened to your powers." Exodus assumed to which I nodded. "Life is a very head-fast thing and if I'm not mistaken you've been experiencing some issues with it."

I nodded, not feeling the need to go into my life and explain how lost and depressed I feel. They knew already.

"You are one with Life, Jake, because you are a Thales. The last Thales, in fact, to actually be connected to us. Because you have lost everything and you doubt yourself, you have evidently lost your connection with us. Only once you find your place, find where you stand, then you'll regain your powers."

Trigon shifted in his seat so he could stare at me. "But be wary, boy, because Life does not wait. Failure to reestablish your place in Life can be disastrous starting with your powers. With you being lost it is just a matter of time before the power between us becomes unbalanced and if it is me that comes out on top, which it will be because let's face it I'm me, then your powers will be worse than they were when Hades was still in you. Understood?"

I nodded again. Trigon was the Titan of Life but he was the evil stuff. All the tragedy, diseases and misfortunes life had to offer. That and he was the creator of all evil. Anything evil, he can create. He was right. If I veered off in his direction, my powers will definitely be worse than when they were with Hades.

"I would suggest reinventing yourself." Exodus said in between sips. "Maybe finding out more about your parents. Now there was a woman, Danielle."

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Wasn't dad the Thales?"

Both Exodus and Trigon laughed. "Let's be honest, we Thales always need the woman. It's our thing."

Trigon turned serious. "Try what Exodus suggested or spending time with Hallo. Or maybe we'll send you a tutor. "

"You'll be okay, Jake. Between us three we've handled a lot worse. Just don't give up." Exodus reassured before setting his cup down and walking into the sunlight, disappearing. Trigon turned and followed him.

But before he left, he turned one last time. "Stop calling me Trigon in your head. When people say it too much it doesn't carry the same effect. Like Harry Potter saying Voldermort all the time. Call me K."

And then K walked into the sunlight.

***

My eyes opened fast like they normally do. It always happened no matter if I had dreams or nightmares, I never jumped up or woke up screaming. I was abnormal that way.

I tilted my head. The window showed me it was just passed eight, the morning sun climbing. I looked next to me see that my body was tangled with Aeela's. Her arm was over my neck basically strangling me. My leg was inbetween her two. Her hair was all in my face. I was surprised it wasn't over my eyes. We're a mess.

Okay.

I stared at the ceiling. Who were my parents? How did the Titans know about Hallo? Why was she so important? Why did I have to call Trigon K? Who started The Remnants? Why did my life have to be so complicated? Why do I like the Supra so much? Do I have chocolate powder in the cupboards?

Important questions, that I plan to answer.