Finale Part 2

Hallo

I walked out of the dining hall, intent on talking to Jake. It was past twelve and everyone was supposed to be sleeping but we were all up. As I left the dorm, many people followed me.

I went to the boys dorm and found out he wasn't there. So I asked around.

"Hey Zeke, have you seen Jake around?"

"No, I saw him going to bed but when we woke up, he wasn't there." He confirmed my suspicions.

"I think I'll go ask the teachers." I said but before I could walk to their dorms, a voice spoke out.

"Oh, his busy fighting my master at the moment." Suddenly, a man appeared. He had a rugged jaw, blonde hair and strange red eyes. He wore a red toga over his t-shirt and jeans.

"What are you?" I immediately asked. He laughed.

" I'm glad your experienced Hallo Morrigan, so much that you can already tell I'm a god." He sighed and curtsy. "My name is Zephyrus, god of the west wind."

My eyes widened. "If I remember correctly, you serve a master, don't you?"

Students gathered around us, the air filled with nervousness.

"Um, Hallo?" Nicole cleared her throat. "Do you know this Zephyrus guy?"

"Do not worry Nicole Sevron, I am only here to keep you in one place, well keep Hallo in one place." Zephyrus explained.

"Why would a god pay attention to me?" I asked him.

"My master is concerned that you would rush to your boyfriends side. He does not want you to interfere with his battle."

My eyes widened in realization. "Your master is Eros, isn't it? That means...means that Jake is fighting Eros. I need to get there!"

Zephyrus stepped in my way and spread is arms. "I'm afraid I can't allow you to do that."

The wind picked up. Gentle winds banded together to create a wall of wind herding us in.

Zephyrus boasted. "You are not getting through."

I stuck my hand out and summoned my sword. "Trust me, I will find a way through."

Jake

He let the bowstring go, shooting all three arrows. I turned and ran.

There was no thinking about it. If those arrows could follow me wherever I went, then there was no use standing and fighting. So my plan was simple, use the environment to my advantage.

I ran. I didn't make it far before the first arrow reached me. The three weren't different, pretty much identical so I didn't know which one was about to hit me.

I turned the last second and thrust my hand up. Immediately, the earth rose but too slowly, the arrow went straight through me.

Then darkness.

It was just me in the darkness, lit by the dim red glow of my sword. Other than that, nothing was around me until suddenly I was in the sky.