Chapter Two

Hey guys here's the next chapter, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Niall's Pov:

What possessed me to agree to this? Why did I think I could have the strength to see him again? Everything had been arranged so it was too late to back out now. We had a preparation meeting today, so today's the day I've been dreading, Today is the day I come face to face with Zayn again. We were meeting at a top secret location in London. Now any celebrity should know there's no such thing as top secret, Because the minute my car pulled up I had photographers flashing cameras at m., I had reporters shoving there recorders in my face asking me constant questions. Suddenly various different members of a security team were surrounding me trying to get me safely inside. When you've been away from all this for such a long time you almost forget how bad paparazzi really are. Once inside the building the receptionist behind the desk told me the meeting would be taking place on the fifth floor. I thanked her before walking towards the elevator. Is it strange that I'm suddenly nervous? That my hearts racing at 100 beats per second, I had this dry lump in my throat that wouldn't seem to leave, No matter how much water I drunk it stayed there. Zayn, he hurt me. I gave him my heart and he ripped it from my chest, I hated him. So why was I so nervous? There was a ding from the elevator signaling I was on the floor I needed to be, I took a final deep breath before stepping out. I then walked up to the room took another deep breath and walked in. Two men and a woman sat there dressed up really smart. I shook all there hands before turning around and seeing Zayn sitting there, He looked up and me and our eyes met, We stared at eachother for what must have been ages, Even once I sat down we still didn't break our intense stare. 

"Niall" He spoke. 

"Zayn" I said. 

"Boys if your ready we would love to get started?" The woman spoke, Our gaze broke then and I looked down before agreeing. 

"Ok well we've all agreed it would create a great buzz for the fans if you two were to sing maybe a few of your old songs? Maybe from your first album?" One of the men said. 

"Sounds good" I replied nodding my head. 

"I'm up for that" Zayn said still looking at me, I refused to look back at him, I couldn't risk getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes, Not again, I had to be strong. 

"What songs do you have in mind?" The woman asked grabbing her notebook. 

"More than this" Zayn whispered, I quickly glanced over at him, The little sparkle he used to carry in his eyes was no longer there. 

"Tell me a lie" I added, Zayn looked up at me, Pain evident in his eyes. How could he act the innocent here? I'm the one who was played, I'm the one who didn't know the truth, I'm the one who was cheated on. 

"Moments" Zayn mumbled, I nodded my head in agreement. 

"Last one?" She said. 

"Same mistakes" Myself and Zayn said at the same time. 

We finalized everything. Every single part of the show was planned out. After we was done Zayn stood up and walked over to me. 

"Can we talk?" He asked, I nodded my head before standing up. 

We headed to an empty room. Zayn shut the door behind us before sighing. 

"So how have you been?" Zayn asked.

"Cut the crap Zayn, what do you want?" I said. 

"I just want to know how you are?" He questioned. 

"You could have found that out years ago" I replied sarcastically. 

"I've missed you Niall, Everyday I'v-" 

"Don't!" I said cutting him off. "Don't try it Zayn. No sweet talking" I stated. 

"I'm not, Niall we haven't spoken in years" Zayn replied. 

"And who's faults that?" I yelled. 

"Look, I know I didn't handle things well Niall, I know that". 

"Didn't handle things well? You fucking cheated on me! I gave you my heart and you ripped it out!" I yelled.

"You want to know why I fucked those girls eh?" Zayn yelled. 

"Tell me" I yelled back. 

"Because you never fucking respected my decision! I wasn't ready to go public but it was all you could talk about, You was never there for me!" Zayn argued.

"Because you never fucking let me!" I shouted tears falling from my eyes. "You always fucking shut me out Zayn. I never knew where I was with you. One minute were fine were happy, Next your fucking some little tart in our bed!" 

"You broke your promise to me Niall" Zayn whispered. 

"What promise?" I cried out. 

"You told me you'd never leave me! No matter what you would stay with me, But you didn't!" Zayn all but whispered. 

"And you broke yours to me. You told me you'd never hurt me, Guess the both of us are fucked" I said before walking out the room. 

I quickly exited the room wiping away any stray tears that had fallen. I took a quick peep out the window to see that the paparazzi had doubled. I walked outside to face all the questions from paparazzi. 

"Niall! Niall! How does it finally feel to be reunited with one of your old band mates?". 

"It feels amazing" I lied. "I haven't seen Zayn in years so to finally be back around him is brilliant. We can't wait to get back out there and perform again, It's just a shame that the rest of the lads can't join in this reunion" I replied calmly. 

"Niall why didn't the rest of the boys return?" Another reporter asked. 

"Well this tour came pretty out of the blue in the first place. It came down to everyone's circumstances, And Louis and Harry are promoting there newest album right now, Liam is obviously busying managing his new group, So you guys have to put up with me and Malik for now" I replied. 

"Niall would you ever rule out a One Direction reunion for all five of you?" 

"Definitely not. I mean nobody knows what the future holds. All of us take each year as it comes, And if the opportunity comes up and were all free then I'd definitely say its an option. I can't give you a 100% yes or no, All I can say is never say never" I said, Moments later I was joined by Zayn who also began to answer questions. 

"Zayn how does it feel to be back with Niall?" 

"It feels great. One Direction was a massive part of my life, So to have one part of it back means alot to me" Zayn replied. 

We answered loads more questions then we had to stand together to pose for pictures. Zayn chucked his arm over my shoulder and in return I placed mine against his hip. I wanted to hate Zayn, I really did, But being around him again gave me the butterfly's I felt when I first laid eyes on him. We staged a fake hug and that hug confirmed the thing I feared the most, The way our bodies fit perfectly together, The way Zayn held me close to his body, We then pulled away from the hug posing for even more pictures. My worries had been confirmed, I still had feelings for Zayn and they were pretty damn strong.